Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guys with spikey hair......i need your help!

It also very much depends on how thick someone's hair is. If you got thin hair, well...imagine Dick Chaney trying to spike his hair. I found excellent shit called Crew thickening creme (Crew is some semi-pro line sold in some salons), my hair is not thin but this shit does wonders in keeping the hair where I like it, plus the hair doesnt get super stiff.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Matta's right, for most guys it's some type of 'hair wax'. I use stuff from physique... Gel ends up looking all white and pasty, and really doesn't work... I suppose you could use special sauce - actually I remember reading something about Warhol doing just that... yuk...

------------------

Those whom the gods love grow young. - Oscar Wilde

ARTec's texture.line texture.shine is great. It's a bit waxy, but doesn't get nasty unless you overapply. It mixes well with mousse, which dilutes it enough for my hair. I use it only rarely, either when my hair is too short or too long.

Keep in mind that it's not so much about what you use on your hair, it's how you apply it. Slicking your hair back with mousse will, after about 5 minutes of settling in, give you a natural, spiked look.

------------------

Aphelion

boardsig.jpg

there's this stuff called ICE Spiker. actually, I'll have to double check the tube for the name and get back to you. I think it's called hair glue. works muy bueno.

Originally posted by uknjx2:

how you get it to stay like that? and don't say gel b/c i can't find any gel that's that sticky....i've noticed all these guys running around with their hair all spikey and it looks like if you landed on their head you could get impaled on one of the spikes.....it's got to be some syrup, sugar, egg combo or something.....i mean what do punk rockers get their mohawks to stand up with?? i really need help b/c i have to find something to do with this MAD DOG hairdo before friday....thanksverymuch

sincerely,

ukmdx2

------------------

DM