Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timo Maas was on Fire Sat night

Just one of those crazy fun nights...Tammany Hall, cool peeps, mad fun, chillin, Myrlin's Photons getting shoved up his ass biggrin.gif then the words, "Hey Timo is at Twilo tonight" rang through, finish drink and dart over to Twilo.

Ugh, walked in the door, checked the coat, got a red bull, drank half of it, and danced and danced and danced and...then Junior came on and I left. Actually Junior was dropping mad tribal and actually mixing, I just couldnt feel my feet anymore and didn't want to take the chance of having him screwing up my night by doing too much crystal and fucking everything up smile.gif

As for Timo...OMG he T O R E I T U P ! ! !

My highlight, well there was a couple of them...He's mad cool up there, he'll wave out to the crowd, drop it down, wave like okay kiddies settle down...then B A N G!!!

Great tracks, really good mixing which I wasn't really expecting someone confirm that I heard Deep Dish's mix of Delierum, or was I just hearing other cool remixs that sounded just like it. Love You Some More, My Beat "The Rhythmmmmmmmmmmmmm" too many to mention, The craziest was his remix of his remix of Azzido Da Bass' "Doom's Night" where he broke it down, built up with some samples from Spaced Invaders and ran the acappella of Hot & Wet throughout, I was singing along and people on the floor were looking at me like what the fuck? biggrin.gif Loved It!!!

Anyways thanks to Dyanni for the grab and run to Twilo and everyone else I was hanging with last night, and we'll have fun fun fun till her daddy takes her t-bird away!!!

- Pete"illbeatcheetahtonightforthe2steppartydownstairs...morefun"

cool.gif

"Hot Like the Sun, and Wet Like the Rain"

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Junior, around noon, was letting things drop off...just enough to flush alll but the faithful. Those who stuck were handsomely rewarded, and damned if he didn't sound ready to keep it going 3 more hours. He was doing some really good mixing, keeping it hard house and tribal - quite Dannylike.

And Timo, OMFG, TIMO. He was having fun playing the crowd. The grin on his face for most of the night was priceless. Azzido da Bass got dropped slightly different from the Music for the Maases CD (which has the spaced invaders sampling in it) by throwing in the "Hot & Wet" - and Peter, you were not the only one singing along! I was pleasantly surprised by who small the crowd was, plenty of dancin' room...he keeps it up, that won't last long. cwm9.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

I think I peaked during his remix of his remix of Dooms Night biggrin.gif

I'm actually gonna pull out my vinyl of Hot & Wet '97 from my archives and play it, brought back memories smile.gif

I think in about a year we will be saying, I remember seeing Timo when there was room to dance smile.gif just like PVD S&D and from what it sounds like Howells is the next

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04a

[url]http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Was great to see you there, Peter...dancing a bit to Junior even! Who'd a thought? cwm17.gif

*muah*

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

[This message has been edited by ooana (edited 02-12-2001).]