Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EVERYONE READ.....Once again about allnight23

myrlin

People.

Frankly, hes offensive, annoying and stupid. I implore everyone here to just flat out ignore him. I wont respond to any of his threads, hes welcome to challenge me here.

His last post pretty much utterly disgusted the population.

Thx for your support

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

hahahaha i don't think he'll challeng you mrylin, i remember our lil argument a while back.....i lost horribly, had fun losing though hahaha!! (just don't make him cry to hard) cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

...and why would you say that?

Let me think? aha maybe cause you are friends with shadowchaser and ezdreamer, and you know they are on the mission to ridicule me. Thus I do not expect objectivity from you.

I think calling someone you don't know stupid - that is Stupid. Why don't you find out what I am about, ask me some Qs before you make your judgement.

[This message has been edited by allnight23 (edited 02-11-2001).]

Hey watch out man alot of people on this board meet up and of chourse become best friends and bud in on there new meet up buddys defense no matter what. But mabye if you go to a meet up you can me in the "in crowd". I'm not bashing the meet ups I think there ok I just don't like the fact how all defend for someone they met then against somebody they didn't. It happing with me and before they know the facts they just go off on me and start calling me an idiot,moron,and somebody that knows jackshit about music because he goes to Exit,SF,and Tempts. Then when I defend myself and offer anybody the chance to say it in person the rest of the crew starts the attack on me just because I never went to a meet up opposed to somebody that did. In my opinion this board used to be so much better in the summer time because nobody knew each other now it's one big cult. And I say this because some of the meet up people act like it is.

Originally posted by allnight23:

...and why would you say that?

Let me think? aha maybe cause you are friends with shadowchaser and ezdreamer, and you know they are on the mission to ridicule me. Thus I do not expect objectivity from you.

I think calling someone you don't know stupid - that is Stupid. Why don't you find out what I am about, ask me some Qs before you make your judgement.

[This message has been edited by allnight23 (edited 02-11-2001).]

Since the beginning of your posts, you have annoyed me. You do not speak with facts, you do not follow much of what you say and most of the time, you manage to insult races / people / actions without ever coming back to the point.

That, is what makes me think you are stupid. All I know of you is your posts and your opinions that you write. Regarding those, I make an assessment. Its your decision to give your board "impression" and I dont particularly like it.

If you don't wish to be the obvious target of ridicule, think, perhaps before you write.

As for Tempkid - Threatening someone with physical harm because they bust your balls on a msg board is childish. This isn't high school. And im sure you would defend your friends in person as much as we do ours. Thats why we are friends and yours are yours..... right?

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

"The light, the glimmering light of her eyes, the shining exuberance of hope, the sparkling smile, Thats Life"

bknight.gif

Yes agree, Tempkid On one hand there are lot of people here cool and normal. They try to listen (read), understand, and respond with some comments. On the other hand you have morans who are out to get those with whom they disagree. Their mathods resort to insulting everyone who wants to express different opinions from thier own.

It seems that some people got into their heads the idea of some kind of leadership on this board, and they diss on everyone else who portrays different style of thinking. I've noticesd some posess here, no doubt.

Personally I don't mind If someone disagrees with me, by proving their point in the intelligent way. In fact that is what I expect from people here. I never assume I am always right, I like when people challange me, too. But if you have some ignorant dumb-asses who think that they have possesd all the knowledge of the world and their only way of responding is to call people idiots, etc. than that pisses me off, and that also shows what kind of people they are - I have no respect for them.

Myrlin If you thought I haven't been "speaking with facts" I wish you've pointed that out earlier - when I was posting. I am always willing to listen and learn, besides I am not a good writer so sometimes I may not make a clear point (but I'm learning)

I disagree as to your comment about me making racial remarks. Besides the last "controversial" post (which was not intended to insult anyone, rather I was expressing my observation from that night), I do not recall ever insulting races.

And yes I admit some of my posts were b.s - something to kill time, to loosen up the atmosphere, although your annoyance is your problem, I am for example annoyed by the fact that all of you who have been posting here for a long time, discriminate agains those who just started. For example in the begining I was posting massively and some of it was b.s. You guys jumped on my ass immidietly as if this was your message board - acusing me of posting a non-club related crap. Couple days later I see the same people posting similar nonsense to mine.

Should I say hypochracy.

Originally posted by allnight23:

And yes I admit some of my posts were b.s - something to kill time, to loosen up the atmosphere,

Some........hmm......right.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

bknight.gif

HOW ABOUT WE ALL JUST RELAX, AND NOT TO DEFENT ANYBODY BUT ALLNIGHT YOU DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN YOURESLF TO ANYBODY,

AND ON THE OTHER HAND THERE ARE A LOT MORE THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THEN WHAT SOMEONE SAYS ON A MESSAGEBOARD

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Who r we to tell anyone that they cant post, can post or that we should ignore certain ppl, I mean no one owes the damn board, its a free messageboard for everyone, no one has a right to tell someone should be taken off the board, etc.. give me a break , its just a damn messageboard... cwm23.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

give me a break , its just a damn messageboard... cwm23.gif

Maybe you oughta take your own advice and chill with the angry smileys... muahahahhaha...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

ezlogo1.gif

All because you don't agree with someone that posts a different opinion than you doesn't mean that he's wrong. People could be so damn ignorant. I think allnight23 put out a honest and factual opinion. And he put good reasons behind it. Msoprano is right, no need to explain yourself allnight23.

Karch

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Originally posted by karch:

All because you don't agree with someone that posts a different opinion than you doesn't mean that he's wrong. People could be so damn ignorant. I think allnight23 put out a honest and factual opinion. And he put good reasons behind it. Msoprano is right, no need to explain yourself allnight23.

Karch

Factual? Gimme a fucking break.

I quote that idiot allnight: "no offense but I've noticed that a lot of Asians were not having fun."

Now, what the fuck does that mean? How da fuck does he know how they are having fun or not? That's factual? WTF? And if he said people instead of notating a particular group then I wouldn't said shit.

Good vibe? You create the vibe, don't expect others to do it for you... ask not what the party can do for you... ask what you can do for the party...

Now, shut the fuck already...

------------------

Relax, it was just a dream... you're awake now and your nightmares will begin...

ezlogo1.gif

C'mon people!! I mean GET A LIFE!!!

I have never seen so much shallow bullshit being discussed... this drama is more empty than a Seinfeld episode except for the fact that this is NOT funny!!!

Get a hobbie or somn.. Stop the drama bullshit... or go to the freakin Drama boards!!

------------------

Me More X!!!

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Factual? Gimme a fucking break.

I quote that idiot allnight: "no offense but I've noticed that a lot of Asians were not having fun."

Now, what the fuck does that mean? How da fuck does he know how they are having fun or not? That's factual? WTF? And if he said people instead of notating a particular group then I wouldn't said shit.

Good vibe? You create the vibe, don't expect others to do it for you... ask not what the party can do for you... ask what you can do for the party...

Now, shut the fuck already...

ok fine, I said the wrong word of using "factual." My bad. I should say of said an opinion well backed up. And you gave an opinion well backed up too. I ain't here to start shit.

So your saying, "You create the vibe, don't expect others to do it for you..." I'm talking about the vibe of the atmosphere and of the people around you. That is what all these people that are talking about of how Twilo has a great vibe and places such as Exit doesn't. And I ain't talking about just the post that was recently posted by allnight23, I'm also talking about tons of other posts put up in the past.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

hey Mrylin,

i agree, but it's a free board. I think that

All the people who do put stupid shit up on this board shouldnt be given the time to even have their posts read. Like who ever that dude is that posted That PVD this PVD that... Twilofags post. I actually replied to that retards post and I'm annoyed at myself. I even feel Dumber now after reading it. I guess people need attention so they try to get it by causing conflict or through stupidity, I dont know this Allnight character but I'm sure he's not a bad guy.

If I dont like what He has to say, I'm just gonna ignore it. Dont waste you time with certain things. no what I mean.

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

Originally posted by ezzdreamerrrrr:

Whoever posted as this imposter posted from Columbia's computer lab.

[This message has been edited by DaVe (edited 02-11-2001).]

Wasn't me...... cwm25.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

Originally posted by tempkid:

Hey watch out man alot of people on this board meet up and of chourse become best friends and bud in on there new meet up buddys defense no matter what. But mabye if you go to a meet up you can me in the "in crowd". I'm not bashing the meet ups I think there ok I just don't like the fact how all defend for someone they met then against somebody they didn't. It happing with me and before they know the facts they just go off on me and start calling me an idiot,moron,and somebody that knows jackshit about music because he goes to Exit,SF,and Tempts. Then when I defend myself and offer anybody the chance to say it in person the rest of the crew starts the attack on me just because I never went to a meet up opposed to somebody that did. In my opinion this board used to be so much better in the summer time because nobody knew each other now it's one big cult. And I say this because some of the meet up people act like it is.

temptkid,

while i agree with you to a certain degree regarding the clique mentality of peeps who have met v. peeps who have not met, i'm not not sure if i can agree with you one the comment regarding "everyone ganging up on you (general v. you specific) for no reason."

my observation has been is that myrlin (which i only briefly met this past friday) is one of the most reasonable people on this board. while i don't necessarily agree with his boycott stance on allnight23, i can underdtand why he may feel that he should.

i have also seen that from time to time, you have physically threatened many paople in the past, just for not agreeing with you, including myself. this comment is not meant to cause drama. the point here is that when people make racist, threatening or any other comment of that nature, those people making those comments tend to be singled out and ostracized.

and you are right, i don't know you and you don't know me. maybe one day we will meet and have a couple of drinks and laughs regarding some of the drama on this message board cwm30.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

... I quote that idiot allnight: "no offense but I've noticed that a lot of Asians were not having fun."

Now, what the fuck does that mean? How da fuck does he know how they are having fun or not? ...

As much as I like to avoid perpetuating "drama" posts, I hate reading these types of "observations" every week. Ezdreamer made an important point about people's perception of "fun." Everyone enjoys clubbing in their own way. Olga and I spend about 75% of our time (100% at PVD) with our asses glued to the bleachers. Does that mean that we're not having fun? Not everyone jumps around with a silly ass grin on their face the whole night. Some people can just sit and chill while having a great time doing just that. If a whole bunch of people are chilling together, that doesn't make all of them party-poopers. Furthermore, regardless whether allnight realizes that he made a racist remark, it's hard to perceive his statement as anything but that. He strikes me as the sort of person who after being in a room of ten people, five of them black, would say that the room was "full of blacks." Considering the ratio of Asians to other ethnicities @ Twilo, I'm sure allnight could have counted plenty of non-Asians who would have been in cliques and "appearing" not to be having fun.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

As much as I like to avoid perpetuating "drama" posts, I hate reading these types of "observations" every week. Ezdreamer made an important point about people's perception of "fun." Everyone enjoys clubbing in their own way. Olga and I spend about 75% of our time (100% at PVD) with our asses glued to the bleachers. Does that mean that we're not having fun? Not everyone jumps around with a silly ass grin on their face the whole night. Some people can just sit and chill while having a great time doing just that. If a whole bunch of people are chilling together, that doesn't make all of them party-poopers. Furthermore, regardless whether allnight realizes that he made a racist remark, it's hard to perceive his statement as anything but that. He strikes me as the sort of person who after being in a room of ten people, five of them black, would say that the room was "full of blacks." Considering the ratio of Asians to other ethnicities @ Twilo, I'm sure allnight could have counted plenty of non-Asians who would have been in cliques and "appearing" not to be having fun.

well put! biggrin.gif