Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How would you change your life if you had a choice ?

hmm if i had a choice, i would've known my father better, i would've had him straighten out more so things at times wouldn'thave been so shitty. i also wished my mom came here with me when i was lil older so i could've helped out more, although i think i grew up fast anyways, but at least things wouldn't have been so hard for her... otherwise, it's all good wink.gif finally! the good guy wins for once. ((crosses fingers))

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

If I had the choice I would have liked to of met the friends that I have now sooner in my life. Melissa(MeliChaCha), Albert(TrippinTrance64), Aramis(Flipin_E), Veronica(MajesticMelody),Roly(Roly99), Franny

------------------

**Grass hopper who likes big shoes is bound to get squashed** Anthony Portilla

**My will is as strong as yours and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me.** The Labrynth

**One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.** The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy

Journey begins 2001

go back in time and make myself follow through with the idea of buying up domain names on the web back when I had it in 1994.

Oh and move my 4 bedroom apartment which I have to myself (with washer/dryer/dishwasher, hehe) to...oh, lets say Chelsea, a couple of blocks away from Twilo and Tunnel.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Originally posted by deanna11:

know less people so i wouldn't have to miss the ones i don't get to see

tell people what they mean to me because for some it's already too late

to feel for others exactly as they feel for me, no more and no less

I like that a lot deanna. I totally agree. I always have f'ed up timing when it comes to relationship, may it be with friends or "lovers" cwm3.gif .

-Jamms

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

I'm pretty content with my life as is. There's only one thing I would've changed:

Instead of spending all my $ on booze during the six years of my college "education," I should've put at least some of it into the stock market. Hell, even back then I knew that companies like Yahoo, Ebay, and Sun were going to be big. Nevertheless, when faced with the dilemma of spending $5 a share or $5 a six-pack...oh well, I bet you know what I did.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Honestly, I am pretty satisfied with my life and the turn of events it has taken... However I did agree with Deanna11 and her post regarding friendships, somewhere along the way, I have lots track of some great people.

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Actually I'm quite happy and content with my life...everything always tends to work out to the better, even the things that seemed to suck at that point in life...hence my life-motto "everything happens for a reason". Anyway, if I could change one thing about myself and my life it would probably be to express my feelings better and more often cause sometimes the moment just passes and I missed the opportunity....

------------------

an1701.gif

Well now that I think about it.. I wouldnt have made that deal with the devil to let me fuck Pamela Anderson... geez what a terrible lay. smile.gif

Actually, I'd just go back in time and have invested some money in Microsoft or Dell or Yahoo.. then I'd be flying across the world following PVD or S&D around from gig to gig.

Originally posted by Dalfinus:

If I had the choice I would have liked to of met the friends that I have now sooner in my life. Melissa(MeliChaCha), Albert(TrippinTrance64), Aramis(Flipin_E), Veronica(MajesticMelody),Roly(Roly99), Franny

Amen to that!

PS i love your From: info so funny!!! biggrin.gif

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

I dont know if this is changing my life but perhaps changing myself...

I wouldnt need or yearn for the comfort of having a companion...ive made stupid decisions sometimes because of this insecurity...

This is really hard for me to change..

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

I dont know if this is changing my life but perhaps changing myself...

I wouldnt need or yearn for the comfort of having a companion...ive made stupid decisions sometimes because of this insecurity...

This is really hard for me to change..

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..