Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why can't I find a guy that likes to do..

Originally posted by princess0621:

similar things that I like to do without me having to feel bad or getting lecture for going out and having fun. Just once I'd like to meet a guy that likes to come and party with me.

where are you from and how old are you...i have gotta alot of male friends you love to party!!!

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

ball1-a.gif

similar things that I like to do without me having to feel bad or getting lecture for going out and having fun. Just once I'd like to meet a guy that likes to come and party with me.

OHHH hunnie..i need that too so if you find it...let me in on the secret...

I had that once...i think more then anything it was just FUN....

LETS LOOK together..hahaha

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

OHHH hunnie..i need that too so if you find it...let me in on the secret...

I had that once...i think more then anything it was just FUN....

LETS LOOK together..hahaha

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

Guys sometimes fall in this rut where they don't need or want to go out because they already have a woman. DO NOT let that happen to you. make sure you donn't play out what you do, everything has to be done in moderation in order to keep things fresh and new. That's my two cents. Ciao.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

There are plenty of us who like to have fun with their girlfriends.

The tricky part is enjoying your girlfriends fun even when you are not around. But you have to encourage her to go out with her friends without you and to enjoy her crazy stories without feeling threatened or Jealous. You have to wanty your girlfriend to flirt with others, look at hot men, do crazy things and a lot of the time without you. Why? Because its called having a life. And the whole point of getting together was to mesh and share two lives. That means you each gotta have one.

And of course making someone feel guilty because they can have fun and you can't his lame.

Originally posted by dznyc:

Hello Peache!!!!!!!!!

hi sweetie..are you putting your 2 cents in again..

look who is talking...GO OUT!! hahaha...

im kidding..you need to calm your ass down...

------------------

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i cant find a girl i like that doesnt have a freakin boyfriend !

you are looking in the wrong places..there are plenty of SINGLE woman out there...

------------------

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

i cant find a girl i like that doesnt have a freakin boyfriend !

you are looking in the wrong places..there are plenty of SINGLE woman out there...

------------------

I from LI also and cant believe what your saying. I know a lot of guys(myself included), In LI that party. Maybe the places were you go are not the same places you like to get picked up at. I always meet women that I go out with at small get togethers or at private parties.

------------------

pharaoh.gif

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EXPERIENCED

Originally posted by christyne13:

Originally posted by kingpharaoh:

[i know a lot of guys(myself included), In LI that party.

...I don't think it's that she can't find a "LI Party guy"...it's that once she gets them they don't want to go do the things they met doing.....am I right prin?

yes you are right and in reference to what someone else wrote I never said that he had to be from long island

Originally posted by peache5030:

Where should we be looking? I'm constantly looking for a girl who likes to party and enjoys electronica music as much as I do, but it's so hard to meet girls in clubs.

yes you are right and in reference to what someone else wrote I never said that he had to be from long island

Maybe your going out with guys that can't afford to take you and themselves out.

------------------

pharaoh.gif

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN EXPERIENCED

what r u talkin about u cant find any guys to party with you.....well i know some guys have a double standard they dont want their girls to party like them, but they want to party like rock stars....but im all about a girl that can party as hard as me...im 22...any takers??

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

I used to date my ex for FIVE years before I realized that what we had in common was no longer there. She even asked me once "Do you still enjoy going to clubs, doing E, going to bars and concerts?" I was like yes on the weekends I actually look forward to stuff like that. She was like "God...I'm so over that(while rolling her eyes)". We started spending weekends doing whatever each of us was into and eventually the relationship dissolved. It was a shame, I almost married this girl. But I thought to myself, I'm not married, I don;t have any kids. Ince those two things happen I won't be able to go to clubs, bars, etc. So live your life the way you want and be happy!

my dear princess, the right guy comes at the right time.

when the time is right, i'll be there <kiss>

smile.gif

------------------

i look and there is nothing!