Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DO WHISTLES ANNOY YOU IN THE CLUB?

This friday was the first (and probably the last) time I had a wistle in a club - i must say i didnt wistle much - but did annoy a few of my friends already -

i have to admit it was such fun to support the other guy with the wistle that was there (on friday at PVD) - and then when i met him we were like - wassup BROTHERrrrrrrrrrr

ha ha cwm32.gif

------------------

cwm29.gif Unbound getting UNWOUND

K alwayscomesbac K

Unbound(Logo).gif

TëMA

AIM: ZUinc2000

Whistles are great when they are blown like 40 feet away from you, but when those bastards blow them directly in my ear the only reaction I feel like acting on is ripping the damn thing off their neck and shoving it up their ass.......ahhh, but other than that, they are cool.

----BUZZ--------

Interestingly enough, I really didn't hear too many whistles last Friday?

Anyone else?

PS They suck, but on occassion they are ok.

------------------

I regret that I only have but one imposter to give for my message board.

RIP mjrthesecond

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Originally posted by tranceaction:

What's worse to me are the dudes that clap (why is it only guys clap?).. Its like they can only maintain a rhythm if they clap... you gotta feel it..

OMG LMAO... I always bitch about guys clapping toooo loud and too much! I wanna smack them when they do it.. SO ANNOYING smile.gif

i find no point in themm

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by sarahb53:

If it makes them happy, who cares???? Everyone should be entitled to fun, whatever way it may be!

When someone is blowing in your ear you care.......

When someone is out of time you care.......

cwm13.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...............trying to find somewhere to live so I can go to Coxy & DT!---------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

hey hey hey... i feel that i am to blame for all of this. if any of you have been to soundfactory any of these past 9 fridays, you probably would have heard my whistle. but, my whistle has rhythm. i am the whistle on stage with the red lights. smile.gif

well, i'm not the whistle but i'm the guy with the whistle. if you think i'm annoying, come up to me this friday night and i'll blow the damn thing in your ear smile.gif-

late

adam

Originally posted by Unbound:

This friday was the first (and probably the last) time I had a wistle in a club - i must say i didnt wistle much - but did annoy a few of my friends already -

i have to admit it was such fun to support the other guy with the wistle that was there (on friday at PVD) - and then when i met him we were like - wassup BROTHERrrrrrrrrrr

ha ha p><p>HAHAHA... lmao! that

What's all the hate with whistles!?!?!?!? I love the whistles!! But ofcourse only when there in rythym. I think it adds a certain electricity in the air.

Clapping, sometimes it's aight. I see some people over doing it though.

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

SORRY GUYS BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT I AM SOMEONE ALWAYS BLOWING MY WHISTLE. IF U WERE AT EXIT FRIDAY YOU PROBABLY SAW ME.THAT WAS ME ON STAGE WITH THE YELLOW UFO PANTS AND A BLACK SHIRT BLOWING MY WHISTLE. JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW OTHERS FELT ABOUT WHISTLES.

cwm41.gif

SEE EVERYONE AT EXIT ON FRI

i hate whistlers and clappers. whenever they get going, i always see that everyone else around them is also frowning and giving them nasty glances. once they notice, they usually stop, but there are times they just keep going

addressing whistlers and clappers: why do you do this? if there is even the remote possibility you're annoying people (and trust me, you are), then why do you start? if you have to do something with your mouth and hands, suck on a lollipop or kiss a girl, and dance with your hands or give a massage

------------------

"real fucking high"

Originally posted by clubmanxtc:

JUST WONDERING IF WHISTLES GET ON ANYONES NERVES. I LOVE THEM THEY ALWAYS GET ME GOING IN A CLUB!

cwm41.gif

i am with you on this one

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

[This message has been edited by orchid21 (edited 02-14-2001).]

When someone is blowing in your ear you care.......

When someone is out of time you care.......

I think sometimes people blow them for no reason just to piss you off you know? God i hate those things cwm9.gif

------------------

Better to be hated for what you are, than loved for what you're not...