Clubplanet Nightlife Community

completely unrelated to clubbin'

cathyo

I get home today and there's a message on my machine "This is Josephine from John Robert Powers and we were given your name in reference to your 12 year old son. We are conducting screenings for commercials and your son was referred to us. Please call...blah...blah...blah..." Since I've heard of JRP before I give a call and they tell me that they want him to come in tomorrow @ 7:00pm for a reading. Short notice! Well, we're going! I forgot to ask who referred him since I was busy trying to figure out how I'm going to get him there after work!! He's never done anything like this before but MANY people tell him he should get into acting. He is VERY dramatic.

Cha ching...he better buy ole Mom a house if he gets rich!

I told him not to get his hopes up but you never know!

BTW, it's by the World Trade Center. I'm assuming there is a lot of parking there...or is there?

Should we take the train and if we do does anyone know what subway to take to the WTC from Penn Station?? Thx!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Anyone??? What's the parking like at the World Trade Center??

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Get this shit...he got a call back!!

We have to go back tomorrow.

He interviewed w/ the vp of the company and I guess the guy liked him. Then as we were leaving the guy asked me if I had ever done any modeling. I said no and he said, "You should". LOL how funny is that! I think I'm already past my prime for modeling! Maybe I can do a Sears catalog or something...LOL cwm2.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

Cathy...congrats...

I go thru the WTC every day to get to work. There is parking around, but it's expensive. If I were you, I'd take the train to Penn and take the 1/9 train down to the WTC.

Depends on how close you are do the train station at home.

------------------

furnace.gif

that's awesome, cathyo! good luck! tell us how everything goes, okay? whenever i see someone i know on TV or in commercials, i always go nuts and scream at everyone near by to come watch

"hey everyone! it's cathyo's son!!!!"

------------------

"real fucking high"

Thanks people!

I have to call the guy at 11:30 to find out what time they need us tonight. I hope it's not any earlier than 7:00, I can't expect my bosses to let me leave early ALL the time.

------------------

blultbar.gif