Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NIKILINA VS. ILIANA

eggmok

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn!!!! i almsot lost my lunch after lookign at that gross pic. doesn't that belong on rotten.com or something. nikilina wins hands down.

------------------

0524a.gif

A ho don't make a housewife.

pistol packin, monkey drinkin, no money bum, im from jersey cause that's where im from!!!!

AOL J303J

oh eggcock...you fucking lame ass chink...

got nothing for v-day?? As usual??

Ask your mom or sis for a free blowjob. I'm sure that'll cheer you up nice nice!

-iliana

cwm7.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://celebs4all.efront.com/celebs/marilyn_monroe/thumbs/mm051.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://celebs4all.efront.com/celebs/marilyn_monroe/thumbs/mm051.jpg</A>

Hmmmm.......I think I'd take Iliana's poster over both of them......ha ha...na, jk, Nikilina is gorgeous.......Iliana has some nice piercings though..... rolleyes.gif

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

Sing with me children:

Everybodies beautiful, in their own way!

but for me Niki, but maybe if Iliana has a better body shot, cute face, funky makeup, but all the men are going for the partial cleavage shot, C'mon Iliana, fight, fight, fight! cwm19.gif

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by iliana:

oh eggcock...you fucking lame ass chink...

got nothing for v-day?? As usual??

Ask your mom or sis for a free blowjob. I'm sure that'll cheer you up nice nice!

-iliana

cwm7.gifcwm38.gif

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhahahahaaaaaaa, LOL . . .

look racoon, i'm gonna wash out our mouth with that homemade soap you use . . .

you're an old case study . . .

sexually abused in your trailer home by your stepfather and then abandoned at a young age by mommy . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Sing with me children:

Everybodies beautiful, in their own way!

but for me Niki, but maybe if Iliana has a better body shot, cute face, funky makeup, but all the men are going for the partial cleavage shot, C'mon Iliana, fight, fight, fight! cwm19.gif

LOL

cwm2.gif

I don't feel the need to put plastic, cancer causing objects in my body. That's a sign of insecurity. Anybody can turn blue in the face saying "well i did it for different reasons". The truth is no..they didn't. ANyway..a big beautiful chest can only take you so far...intelligent people know that.

Nikilina isn't ugly, she's got an "old" looking face. Maybe she should work on her eyes...instead of the boob job she should of invested in eye lifts.

just my opinion.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://celebs4all.efront.com/celebs/marilyn_monroe/thumbs/mm051.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://celebs4all.efront.com/celebs/marilyn_monroe/thumbs/mm051.jpg</A>

Originally posted by saintjsc:

SILVER SURFER MEET FIRESTORM

FIRESTORM MEET SILVER SURFER

LOL

JSC

cwm27.gif

cwm2.gif ROTF!!

You win the caption contest!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by saintjsc:

SILVER SURFER MEET FIRESTORM

FIRESTORM MEET SILVER SURFER

LOL

JSC

cwm27.gif

cwm2.gif ROTF!!

You win the caption contest!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

sorry to ruin it for everyone but in "hannibal" iliana is one of the surviving victims of dr. lecter . . .

dr. lecter's evil joke was to give her two black eyes and an extra chromosome . . .

she survived because dr. lecter could not bring himself to kill such a masterpeice . . .

she was left alive as a walking testament of dr. lecter's sick and perveted mind . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif

all this drama is too hard to resist today. for some reason i actually find it funny. therefore, i am now going to demean myself by joining in:

I don't feel the need to put plastic, cancer causing objects in my body. That's a sign of insecurity.

meanwhile, putting them all over your face and on the tips of fingers is a sign of...?

a big beautiful chest can only take you so far...intelligent people know that.

thats right! it also takes too much makeup and ridiculously long finger nails to *really* go places.

cwm4.gif

Originally posted by eggmok:

sorry to ruin it for everyone but in "hannibal" iliana is one of the surviving victims of dr. lecter . . .

dr. lecter's evil joke was to give her two black eyes and an extra chromosome . . .

she survived because dr. lecter could not bring himself to kill such a masterpeice . . .

she was left alive as a walking testament of dr. lecter's sick and perveted mind . . .

Where do you come up with this shit...!!

LOL cwm2.gif

I'll be honest here.....They're both attractive girls.... Alot of us here on the board are tearing Iliana apart b/c she has insulted many and what not..okay... but if you take away the makeup, whatever is standing next to her and all that I don't think she's ugly...and Nikilina is a quite beautiful girl.....I mean I know I hate the way I look in pics so I'm taking that into consideration.....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Sirdante-

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

The fact that you are comparing glitter and makeup to breast implants proves that you're a complete imbecile.

Your feeble attempt to defend nick failed horribly.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

In my opinion they are both good lookin girls...but nikilina does get the edge because she is showin more skin in the pic...ohh yeah eggmok remind me to never piss you off your one evil dude...and andrew says whats up....

------------------

glow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

Originally posted by glowsticks:

In my opinion they are both good lookin girls...but nikilina does get the edge because she is showin more skin in the pic...ohh yeah eggmok remind me to never piss you off your one evil dude...and andrew says whats up....

dude, no one pisses me off on the board . . .

iliana just talks so much shit that she needs to be put in her place . . .

yo andrew said what's up, sweet . . .

is the crew heading up to twilo on sunday, and if yes who's goin . . .

------------------

Fastest sport on foot.

m45.gif