Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ONE COMPLAINT

Ok, I love PVD and I was a little annoyed by the line and all but here is what really got me. I was inside by 1:30, we waited till 5 to drop, because we wanted it to clear out before we rolled and we thought PVD was saving it up for the late hours. Plus our freinds got caught in line for 3 HOURS!!! BUT NO! - 8:30 he stopped, how could he leave a PACKED HOUSE? when he left there was people who had only been there for an hour at the most? After all the pushing and waiting on lines and the ridiculous crowd I felt that he owed it to us to at least spin to 10? Anyone agree? It was just getting good when he left?

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

The line was Bull shit!, likely I new a bouncer and we didnot have to wait, Bro that made my day - I feel sorry for those who have waited long hours. - Next time people get with me and we all get in - no line.

But PVD is playing in Toronto for sure. I left at 8, was there anyone else playing after him or did they just shut down the whole party?

Originally posted by exodust:

Ok, I love PVD and I was a little annoyed by the line and all but here is what really got me. I was inside by 1:30, we waited till 5 to drop, because we wanted it to clear out before we rolled and we thought PVD was saving it up for the late hours. Plus our freinds got caught in line for 3 HOURS!!! BUT NO! - 8:30 he stopped, how could he leave a PACKED HOUSE? when he left there was people who had only been there for an hour at the most? After all the pushing and waiting on lines and the ridiculous crowd I felt that he owed it to us to at least spin to 10? Anyone agree? It was just getting good when he left?

WHAT?! His entire set was IN-FUCKIN-CREDIBLE! I agree its wack to stop spinnnin the when the club is still packed. This was by far his best set at Twilo! Fresh! Mostly all new tunes...it was Slamming! smile.gif

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

[This message has been edited by twilogoddess (edited 02-10-2001).]

Hey, hey hey, I didn't say anything about his set! I'm just talking about how I was just catching my dance groove when he left, 8 o'clock was probably the first time you could even move on the floor and he left a half an hour later!

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

Originally posted by mattyparsons:

hey exodust, remember me? i met you at the meetup at ...........3? i was the dude with the beard.

What's up? It was nice to meet you - It was our second official meetup so it was really cool to meet so many people!

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

hm i loved the night, my only real complaint was a group of people that i met that were like oh we hate this guy pvd we just like the club! i just don't understand y they would go then and take up precious dancing space and just wait and go saturday when pvd wasn't spinning then..makes me sick how people can't love pvd's spinning cwm30.gifcwm29.gif

ps...jk to each his own i know

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

yea...i totally agree....the line was bootleg...no matter how early i think i'm getting to twilo i ALWAYS end up waiting in line...but then once you get in you have to wait in 3 more lines....it's such a gad damm process..so yea did did kinda suck that PVD ended early!

what that's all his manager and his crazy schedule....oh well...(sigh) cwm36.gif

THE 2 TIMES I WAS PVD I HAVE ENJOYED HIS MUSIC AND HIS TALENT BUT THE ABILITY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO MOVE JUST KILLS THE WHOL NIGHT FOR ME

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13