Clubplanet Nightlife Community

don't use someone's real name unless they do themselves

Thank you Cathyo...

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow ! smile.gif

Daphna, Twilogoddess, or whatever rolleyes.gif, Like I said, you've made yourself look dumb enough...

You keep asking that we "re-read your posts"

Honestly, the more I read your posts the more they confuse me and convince me that you have no idea what you're talking about....quite frankly they make my eyes hurt....

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cathyo:

That def. implies that you should be embarassed to admit that you are on the board. Yes, that is insulting and rude.

I meant, don't embarass urself by assuming that everyone is on cnyc. Y would I be embarassed to be on a message board?

cwm13.gif

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

I meant, don't embarass urself by assuming that everyone is on cnyc. Y would I be embarassed to be on a message board?

cwm13.gif

OK, I guess the question is...what is embarassing about assuming that people are on the board? Especially at a meetup where most of the people are on the board?

I think it's obvious that everyone has misunderstood eveyone else. I think if glowgirl did intend to put anyone down she wouldn't be trying to clarify herself now. Although I agree that the original post did sound a bit condecending, I don't think that was her intention. I think the words just came out wrong.

Oh, and WORD!!!! Infinity to the infinite power ~quitsies~

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

ahhh...the eternal question...much like how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop... wink.gif

151 licks.....

cwm32.gif

------------------

**Grass hopper who likes big shoes is bound to get squashed** Anthony Portilla

**My will is as strong as yours and my kingdom is as great. You have no power over me.** The Labrynth

**One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.** The Lord Of The Rings Trilogy

Journey begins 2001

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

BTW I look forward to meeting you tomorrow !!

smile.gif

Me too!! cwm12.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Thank you Cathyo...

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow ! smile.gif

Daphna, Twilogoddess, or whatever rolleyes.gif, Like I said, you've made yourself look dumb enough...

You keep asking that we "re-read your posts"

Honestly, the more I read your posts the more they confuse me and convince me that you have no idea what you're talking about....quite frankly they make my eyes hurt....

mabye dumb to U b/c all my friends are not from a message board! If u don't like what I have to say DON'T READ MY POSTS BITCH!

cwm43.gif

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

Originally posted by iliana:

That's because your're poking your nose where it doesn't belong.

-iliana

No, that's what YOU'RE doing. I'm just addressing a post that was made to the board.

Stupid! cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.” - Albert Camus

BlueAngellogo.jpg

WTF !!!

Why don't you quit *trying* to make sense before you make yourself look even dumber.. Once again you state something without being able to back it up.. You did write shit abotu being embarrassed... If you're embarrassed to be part of the board, then stop posting..

I don't know you..I have never seen or met you, so my opinion is based solely from what I read from you on this board....

Also, If it bothers you to have people call you by your screenname (TWILOGODDESS) them change it to Daphna(sp?) What do you expect people to call you....

DAH>>?!? So many people browse the board, and you have posted a pic of yourself so what do you expect? And OF COURSE not EVERYONE at Twilo posts here.. rolleyes.gif Where the fuck did that come from?

M A R C E L L A

Are U retarded? In what post did I say I was embarassed?? Read previous posts before U open ur mouth! After I've met ppl I don't continue to call them by thier sn...we have fuckin names.

Blueeangel, U misunderstood... I didn't call U an ass. I said ppl that assume shit make an ass outta themselves.

------------------

Trancessed!- Me

Don't embarass urself, PLEASE DON'T ASK THE PPL I'M WITH IF THEY ARE ON THE BOARD!

That def. implies that you should be embarassed to admit that you are on the board. Yes, that is insulting and rude.

------------------

blultbar.gif

Originally posted by nycedee:

deanna11 - don't get it, why post here, nobody is gonna know you buy your first name anyway??? skeletons in the closet my dear?

why post? because i love music and clubbing and the people on the board (well, some), because i'm interested in what other people have to say (not really, but i pretend), because i have a ton of work to do and even more lost sleep (and it's not like i'm ever going to do either)

the people i meet know my first name

my reason for not wanting my name online is just general desire of privacy. i'm not hiding anything; i just don't want to be a potential point of attention for people who ARE hiding something (i.e. their presence or identity). for myself, i'm hiding neither presence (i'm posting, aren't i?) nor identity (i have and will meet people in person). i can't be alone in thinking this. if i were, we'd all be posting by our real names instead of stupid aliases like deanna11 and mattyparsons and whatever anyone else uses

------------------

"real fucking high"

mabye dumb to U b/c all my friends are not from a message board! If u don't like what I have to say DON'T READ MY POSTS BITCH!

Like I said . .. let's not resort to name calling. Let's not turn this post into drama.

Deanna11, I understand why you want your name withheld. It's just privatcy. Everyone is entitled to it. cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“You cannot create experience. You must undergo it.” - Albert Camus

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Whoa, where did all the drama come from?

I'm Max fyi. I don't think Twilogoddess meant any harm by her comment and she can't be embarrased to be on the board, right?

I think where she is going is that making Twilo the operative common denominator is the most important thing, not how you got there...

Anyhow, I am so psyched for PVD that I have this tremor I can feel in my little toe. It started this morning, by noon I think my whole lower body will bouncing!!!!

PEACE

-mjr (a.k.a. mad max, maximiliano etc.)

cwm43.gif

Thank you !! YES I AM A BITCH!! smile.gif

You weren't insulting me in any way.. Not that anything coming from YOU would be...L rolleyes.gifL Besides I don't think you'd be THAT stupid ....

Yeah Cathyo !! can't wait !!

M A R C E L L A

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

I try to calm things down by suggesting that *maybe* you were simply misunderstood and you gotta go and say something like that.

------------------

blultbar.gif

Fuckit, I have nothing to hide. My screen name is a nickname I carried through 4 years of college, and I have no problem with it. Call me ichi, it works just as well for me as my real name... But this is something that people should decide on their own, whether or not they want their real name on the board. And no drama over who is embarassing whom should force someone to do what they don't want to do. Deanna11 can be deanna as much as she wants. Twilogoddess can be Daphna as much as she wants. So f the drama, f tha haters, and move the f on. cwm9.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif