You win.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

Steve.......i think this is better left off the board.......don't you?

I never said anything. I just wanted people to know the old truth, never trust a woman. smile.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

well 99% of woman out there don't know a nice guy when they see them, even if they're right in front of their eyes and they treat them like shit...those are the ones that suck...

but its the that 1% who are the real sweethearts...and a rare breed...they'll never break your heart, never do you wrong...too bad they're hard to find...or usually they're already taken...sometimes taken by an asshole too...

cheer up dawg...danny this sunday...

------------------

i don't want it...i just need it...to feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by paristexas:

Don't give up on ALL of us. Will we see your beautiful face Sunday Night at Twilo?

paristexas, i Love your sig... cwm16.gif

steve-- i hope you're going to be at twilo sunday, i wanna meet you! i agree, never trust a woman. never know what we're up to...

--daniela cwm32.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"Music is well said to be the speech of Angels."

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

AoL: MAReLuNa

Originally posted by deanna11:

for anyone,

do not depend on someone for happiness, if happiness is your goal

wow. . . in a moment of non-cracked out clarity, deanna11 has a good point. . . crazy. . .

and CM, my man, the minute you stop giving a flying fuck, the more enjoyable everything becomes. . . take it from me. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .

Originally posted by noiseboy:

wow. . . in a moment of non-cracked out clarity, deanna11 has a good point. . . crazy. . .

and CM, my man, the minute you stop giving a flying fuck, the more enjoyable everything becomes. . . take it from me. . . cwm35.gif

seriously...noiseboy likes to give it and take it...

------------------

i don't want it...i just need it...to feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

It is so depressing that good people can't find each other. I know that I'm not the type to run around breaking guys hearts. I was even kind of naive to the breed of women that do. I found it hard to believe some of the things I've heard of women doing because they we so totally foreign to me...things I would never think of doing. I'm sure that many guys feel the same way. I know that because some of the things I hear guys here express, are some of the same feelings I have had and know too well. Why is it that all these "good" people can't ever end up together?? It's a cruel joke. It sounds silly to hear that there are good ones out there when you've had your heart broken, but, there are good ones...it's just a matter of recognizing them when they come along. Unfortunately I think that it is part of the human condition to be attracted to people who are not "right" for you. It lends an excitement that we can't resist and leads to heartbreak.

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

this is one woman who you can always trust . . . i'm here if you need me, steve . . . hope you feel better sweetie!!

*hugz*

i'll take you out for drinks - but it's your turn to give the waitress a $20 tip wink.gif

luv,

your lil sis

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Iwas just saying to areat person tonight..

I know THE person for me is having as hard a time looking for me as i am for her...

I WHISH i had a road map to her. cwm1.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Iwas just saying to areat person tonight..

I know THE person for me is having as hard a time looking for me as i am for her...

I WHISH i had a road map to her. cwm1.gif

Change the sex refered to here and...AMEN.

-Oo

------------------

I am NOT a fag hag. I'm a fairy princess.

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

[This message has been edited by ooana (edited 02-17-2001).]

Damn.........

To quote the immortal words of Q-Tip....

"If my train falls off the track, pick it up, pick it up, pick it up!!!!!!!!!!"

Roll on the ground, come up, dust yourself off, and get back in the fray.

Never give up!!! You deserve happiness.... It's not the easiest thing in the world to do and shit always happens/comes up... but keep trying.

When it comes to chicks I know I'm like that cartoon, "2 Stupid Dogs." I don't know when to quit.... I keep looking and looking. Shit don't work out....... I start over, from scratch........

It's good to be with someone, for obvious reasons. But it's good to be available too... There are a lot of hot women out there!!!

To quote a very many people who have used this term at one point or another:

"NEXT!!!"

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by artful:

Damn.........

To quote the immortal words of Q-Tip....

"If my train falls off the track, pick it up, pick it up, pick it up!!!!!!!!!!"

Roll on the ground, come up, dust yourself off, and get back in the fray.

Never give up!!! You deserve happiness.... It's not the easiest thing in the world to do and shit always happens/comes up... but keep trying.

When it comes to chicks I know I'm like that cartoon, "2 Stupid Dogs." I don't know when to quit.... I keep looking and looking. Shit don't work out....... I start over, from scratch........

It's good to be with someone, for obvious reasons. But it's good to be available too... There are a lot of hot women out there!!!

To quote a very many people who have used this term at one point or another:

"NEXT!!!"

this may be the first time i've said this, artful, but i would have to agree with you.......

------------------

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything."

fmotoXgirl@aol.com