Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LAST NIGHT AT EXIT ~> WOAH!

can i tell you,

they reenacted the wizard of oz with drag queens, and they had a violinist play along with the music. it was the most BEAUTIFUL thing in the world (considering I used to play violin)...it was an AMAZING night...100000000 times better than JV at SF! (sorry! but true)

see you all there next week-=) <3

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Originally posted by lillizzy:

100000000 times better than JV at SF! (sorry! but true)

how would you know if you weren't even there

i'll take vicious over draper and wizard of oz theme(most hackneyed idea the city has ever seen) any day

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

how would you know if you weren't even there

i'll take vicious over draper and wizard of oz theme(most hackneyed idea the city has ever seen) any day

-Rob

yep yep

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

The theme was pretty cool that they had the decorations and shit up. The violinist was off the hook and then they started putting beats in it. Wow! Buuuttt.... it stretched out toooo long. I gotta say it was bangin though. It was a great night overall, like it usually is at Exit for me. How many more days till Friday????

------------------

*Did you find your ecstacy?*

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2

Anyone remember the Tunnel Wizard Of Oz party, Eddie was the great and powerful Oz. Thats when themes were actually an event, not a bi-weekly excuse to jack up the cover.

------------------

The fame, it was like a drug......but what was more like a drug were the drugs.

How do you shoot the Devil in the back?.....

What if you miss?

Originally posted by mrblonde55:

Anyone remember the Tunnel Wizard Of Oz party, Eddie was the great and powerful Oz. Thats when themes were actually an event, not a bi-weekly excuse to jack up the cover.

yes i do remember that.. it was the day nite before that girl said she got raped and made it up b/c she was out past her curfew

the club looked phat that nite.. your right.. thats when themes actually meant something(well probably the end of that era)

and that was also when eddie was on top of his game.. really fallen off

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 02-17-2001).]

100000000 times better than JV at SF! (sorry! but true)

My GAWD, you remember Junior Vasquez at Sound Factory? You must have been what, 12? 13? Had to have been one hell of an ID... cwm9.gif

Actually, I would rather see vicious than a Wizard of Oz re-enactment - it's just so overdone. Only the breeders really get a kick out of a drag show like that anymore. Next!

-ichi (to red party or not to red party, that is the question)

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

can i tell you,

they reenacted the wizard of oz with drag queens, and they had a violinist play along with the music. it was the most BEAUTIFUL thing in the world (considering I used to play violin)...it was an AMAZING night...100000000 times better than JV at SF! (sorry! but true)

see you all there next week-=) <3

what???

cwm44.gif

------------------

Email-DJSuhel@aol.com

AIM - DJSuhel

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Thurs Feb 22nd - Catch me LIVE!! on nightclubcity.com from 8-10 PM

[This message has been edited by Suhel (edited 02-18-2001).]

I was at exit with a few of my friends, we happened to be leaving around the time of the wizard of oz show, which was the only thing that caught our attention thaty night, maybe it was the pills we were on but we thought besides the show, it was the most boring night ever. i guess that's why people over 21 shouldn't go to exit on a friday. None of you that went were digusted by all the gross people there like we were? I'm glad you all had a good time, and like i said, maybe it was just the pills we were on, but I think we're done with going there on fridays.

But, in any event, I'm glad u guys had a better time than we did.

cwm29.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"A witty saying proves nothing."

-Voltaire

I have to say that I am an Exit head and I thought that it was horrible on Friday. It is really starting to change, the crowd is weak, the vibe is wack and Draper was playing last summer sons. How are you going to play "Dive in the Pool"??????? I am def. starting to shy away from the best club in NYC. That volin shit was good for about 5 min and then it got played!!! cwm22.gif

Originally posted by wonderbread:

I have to say that I am an Exit head and I thought that it was horrible on Friday. It is really starting to change, the crowd is weak, the vibe is wack and Draper was playing last summer sons. How are you going to play "Dive in the Pool"??????? I am def. starting to shy away from the best club in NYC. That volin shit was good for about 5 min and then it got played!!! cwm22.gif

DIVE INTO THE POOL, I ALWAYS SUPPORTED EXIT BUT IVE BEEN HEARING MAD OLD TRACKS ARE GETTING PLAYED THERE, WHATS THE DEAL WITH THAT

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

yes i do remember that.. it was the day nite before that girl said she got raped and made it up b/c she was out past her curfew

cwm2.gif

She did that because she was past her curfew???? LOLL LOL LOOL

Maybe she can set New York City on fire if she finds out she's pregnant. That always solves my problems.

ROTF!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg</A>