Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***So what gives you a rush***???

yeah I knew "E" and other drugs do I'm not talking about drugs. So what give you a rush? At night at Twilo with PVD or Oak? Maybe South Beach!!!

------------------

Hey sugar mama come and dance with me, the smartest thing you ever did was take a chance on me!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say MUZIK, some beats just give you a this chill, or uncontrolable feeling that is unexplainable. Besides for the muzik, i would say dancing. Not just dancing in clubs, but like performing. I love mondern ballet, ballet, jazz, funk, pop, you name it i love it. Even if i just watching!! I mean, some performances are just so beautiful, that they can actually make me cry. (im a loser...LOL) cwm9.gif <3 RLQ

Done Bungee jumping - that was aight.

Scuba diving scared the shit out of me... massive rush.

I havn't done sky diving yet but i want to.

Just doing new things and going new places. Seeing the worlds natural wonder.. went to Niagra falls a few months ago for the first time.. that was pretty cool.

I do have this sadistic side to me, i know it wrong, but sometimes if somebody is being a dick head (like the other night a guy was coming on to my freinds wife), i get a kick out of taking the piss out of somebody with out them knowing... then i took his hand and told him i was loved him and kisssed his hand.. he left very quickly.

But it's all about sex isn't it? The biggest rush that is.

at Twilo for Lawler, i came to know the true def of total bliss.some DJ opened for him, and he was playing some real cool shit you know...bothing GREAT....but he was def doing his job of warming the crowd up....and then EVERYTHING went Black, with an occasional flicker of a strobe, throughout the entire buildup of Crowt-"Acidfire"...correct me if i am wrong, to the peeps that where there....but im almost positive that it was that track that he opened with. Anyway....basically....EVERY FUCKING PERSON THERE was either SCREAMING, or YELLING, or CHEERING, OR WHISTLING, or just freaking out...i was overwhelmed by this like...blanket of energy, excitment, and pure happiness. I will NEVER forget that.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

breakbeats, throwing parties, eating Crispy Creme doughnuts, shots of blackhaus, oral sex from a pro, Extra spearmint gum, putting arrogant people in their place, thongs(on women), freaking a 303 knob, stoli & red bull, passionate kissing, meeting fabulous DJs, ultimate orange, twilo, acquiring knowledge, and Anthony Pappa's NuBreed CD disc 2.......forget anything?? nope, done.

Mikey

------------------

"Some I consider my girlfriends, and some I just consider" - John Bender

definatly whenever i go to twilo wink.gif i always get pumped like 2 weeks before....oh i go cliff jumping alot into rivers and lakes wink.gif highest is about 50ft...thinking about an 80ft drop into deep water this summer....i love it!!!

------------------

THIS SHIT AIN'T OVER TILL THE LAST RECORD SPINS!!

PLUR

aol sn: kshark81

tick1.gif

Skydiving...

Going about 150 on my motorcycle...

Riding down big ass mountain on my mountain bike at Mach 50...

Snowboarding down some step/deep tree section.

Hanging on to the back of a motorcycle going 55+ while on rollerblades...

Ahhhh.... the list goes on... cwm32.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Doing anything that scares me, gives me a rush. I've already concurred my fear of the dark by locking myself in the closet. I also overcame the fear of monsters under my bed by sleeping there for a week. Next step, the open door of a plain very high off the ground....hehe

------------------

closeup.jpg "I don't wanna stop just because,

people walkin' by are watchin' us. I don't give a damn what they think. I want you now." Wise words to live by. hehe

Performing -- seeing an audience genuinely absorbed in the dance, or feeling the music I'm helping create, or letting what I've written touch their soul... that's the ultimate rush for me. Everything else is just a bonus.

- meli - <--- (happens to be in a bit of a philosophical mood... hehe...)

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

when you're in a packed club and your favorite song comes on and everyone is going crazy and you just feel the music going through you... oh man!

oh yeah and when you're with someone and you know you want to kiss each other, you're just waiting for it to happen... and then when it finally does... that's a rush... a sappy one, but a rush nevertheless..

council.gif

------------------

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams... wILLY wONKA~

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

jesse4.gif

I change my mind. What gives me a rush is slapping Melichacha upside the head and running away as fast as I can so she won't see me and she thinks the air slapped her. he he

------------------

people walkin' by are watchin' us. I don't give a damn what they think. I want you now." Wise words to live by. hehe

ALMOST ANY INTENSE SONG, AND A ROLLER COASETER RIDE

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by Dalfinus:

I change my mind. What gives me a rush is slapping Melichacha upside the head and running away as fast as I can so she won't see me and she thinks the air slapped her. he he

A rush is taking off my sneaker and throwing it at Dalfinus while she tries to be all slick and run off... Damn. I lost ANOTHER sneaker in her hair. cwm27.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Leave my hair outta this.

**Slaps Chach upside the head and runs like hell. Hides behind tree** cwm25.gif She can't find me here.

------------------