Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Ladies...EMINEM..Hot or Not???

I, for some reason get hot flashes and all jittery when I see him....I think he is sooooo fine!!! I also have this odd...very odd attraction to good lookin boys wearin their best wife beater......why? Yes, I am bored...Opinions?

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

Hmm I don't think looks are in the key here.

For one reason his songs make me barf, he's made so many lil kids and teenagers belive that what he raps is okay to do... there's so many stories what happend cuz of him...

IMO, that makes him uglier then ever, plus I don't like the blond thing too.

It does things for everyone!

------------------

ani_twee.gif

"I OWN DJ Mike D'R. NOW"

DarthTweetz.jpg

Rachel, tut tut...

If a idiot white trash kid goes out and beats up a gay guy after listening to Eminem that's not his fault. He carn't be blamed for the fact they wern't brought up correctly.

When will it end? Lets start with all the drug referance songs, they are all making us take drugs after all. And Marlyn Manson, shit i always dress up in black and paint my face and kill myself. The Stone and the Beatles would be banned for referances both to drugs, rape and violence. There would be no music... Eminem is the thrashing boy and it's selling him records, all you need is some for of publicity. Besides freedom of speech is a very important issue... Eminem isn't here to save the world, he is an example, by his own admission, of how not to bring up a kid. Should we just sweep him under a mat and forget people like him REALLY exist? IMHO

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Well, straight up looks-wise, yeah (I'm not gonna get too far into the character issue... IMHO, he's gonna rap about whatever he wants and if he strikes a nerve, all the better -- he'll get people to think for a change. I think some people dismiss too much of what he says in jest as serious when I think more often than not he's working the irony angle.). I think he's a cutie. I mean, he's no Matthew McConahuey or anything, but he's still pretty cute... and I DO like bleached blondes... no shame in that! cwm35.gif

- meli -

------------------

meli.jpg

AIM: MeliChaCha

Thankyou B2B-----I agree completely...I just posted a topic about that too....

EMINEM set out to envoke the responses that he has from the media and his audience. Anyone who actaully takes his lyrics completely seriously is blind.

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

he looks just like all of the rest to me.

there's this phenomenon of hip-hop/hood white boys that all look the same. i mean, they have these plain faces, and they put on the same clothes... i'm not just saying that their style and attitudes are the same. i know it sounds weird, but somehow all of their FACES look the same to me, too. does anybody else feel this way? i can't tell these boys apart sometimes. i think this is a problem.

anyway, about eminem: he was always repulsive to me until a dream i had recently. we were in a deli and i wanted some of those hostess (?) sno-ball things (i don't like those in reality) but the store was out of the two-pack - they only had a big package of ten or so that would cost $18 or something. eminem and i were shopping and he treated me to them. we went back to the dorm room we shared (i don't know why we'd both be in college) and we both talked about how we wished we had a little refridgerator. he was so sweet to me in that dream that i almost like him now.

[This message has been edited by weyes (edited 02-23-2001).]

"If a idiot white trash kid goes out and beats up a gay guy after listening to Eminem that's not his fault. He carn't be blamed for the fact they wern't brought up correctly.... Besides freedom of speech is a very important issue..."

While I agree completely with B2B that everyone has the right to say what they choose... I disagree that the freedom of speech means we do not have to take responsibility for our words. We have to realize that everything we say has some sort of effect. Eminem's lyrics reinforce ideas that are already in place about gays, women, etc. I don't believe that anyone can say 'so-and-so beat up a gay BECAUSE of Eminem's lyrics' BUT it can be said that those lyrics were an influencing factor. And if his lyrics are truly ironic rather than serious, do you really think some little kid is going to pick up on that?

Originally posted by carabee:

I, for some reason get hot flashes and all jittery when I see him....I think he is sooooo fine!!! I also have this odd...very odd attraction to good lookin boys wearin their best wife beater......why? Yes, I am bored...Opinions?

i think he is a hottie, there is something about the way he bounces around on stage, using those raunchy lyrics, in his wife beater, that makes me want to scream his name.... damn!

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.