Clubplanet Nightlife Community

always late for work

Originally posted by weyes:

i got reprimanded at work today for always coming in late. i just can't seem to wake up in the morning, though. any suggestions?

Quit

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places, I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

have your boss whacked.

-mjr

i got reprimanded at work today for always coming in late. i just can't seem to wake up in the morning, though. any suggestions?

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

shit if u come up with something that helps let me know, i have the same problem like once a week i am late, sometimes more, and also usually every two weeks i call in sick, lol, i cant get out of it...i guess this job doesnt excite me anymore(not that it did) but i got into this bad habit...

cwm36.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by shugabooga:

keep hydroxycut and bottled water by your bed. as soon as the alarm clock goes off, take two hydroxycut with three huge gulps of water. either the hydroxycut will wake you up, or you'll have to get up to pee. cwm32.gif

what's hydroxycut?

i hear you guys...i HATE getting up in the moring but i use to be much worse!!! i got yelled at all the time but i'm doing much better now.

i have found that keeping a regular sleep patten help A LOT!! and the contant drinking of water is a bonus too.

i got yelled at today for taking too long of a luch break yesterday and clarfying it anyone...WHATEVER!! evryone else seems to do what they damm well please bu the minute i do forget it!!

i say fuck work...the weekend is almost here! cwm43.gif

i can already tell you from experience that you are going to get fired! i lost a completely fine job because i was late and had to go w/o income for 1.5 months... damn i learned my lesson and (so far) i'm always on time for work! i've had a life-long lateness habit!

maybe the only way you'll break the habit is to suffer great consequence. cwm33.gif

------------------

sig.gif

http://liz.isfamous.com

what's hydroxycut?

it's one of the many off-the-shelf stimulants (diet pills). similar to ripped fuel, xenadrine, stacker, yellow jacket, etc...

cwm31.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

i can already tell you from experience that you are going to get fired! i lost a completely fine job because i was late and had to go w/o income for 1.5 months... damn i learned my lesson and (so far) i'm always on time for work! i've had a life-long lateness habit!

maybe the only way you'll break the habit is to suffer great consequence. cwm33.gif

------------------

sig.gif

i'm lucky my boss is really really tolerant of my chronic tardiness. even when i lived only eight blocks from work i would be late. the reason he tolerates it is because he knows that once i'm here, he can keep me here LATE! bastard!!!! like a wolf in sheep's clothing...i guess he wins huh!!! cwm13.gif

i was just kidding about the hydroxycut, but i bet it would work. however, if you're unfamiliar with its effects on you, then start out with just one...i take mine first thing after getting out of bed and by the time i'm outta the shower i'm wide awake without drinking any coffee. great hangover cure too.

This is a topic I know well. All my life I have always had trouble getting to school on time. Somehow I wound up w. a job that begins at 7:30 AM. I am late for work at least once a week. On Tuesday I got a stern talking to from my horrible boss ... that night I went out and bought a new alarm clock. It has only been 2 days but I've been getting here on time. Oh, I've also been told to put my alarm clock far out of reach from my bed. Supposedly getting out of bed to turn it off helps. Didn't work for me though, especially on those cold mornings when I would just pounce back into my nice warm bed. Good luck! smile.gif

Originally posted by anacondatro:

I'm late so often my boss thinks those are my regular hours.

that's fucking hot.

cool.gif

everybody else, i'm gonna try to get up, but it's already 1:30 a.m. i'm gonna be so tired tomorrow morning. oops, i did it again.

Originally posted by laurensomers:

As long as you do your work and do a good job - it shouldn't get you fired. But I guess that depends where you work.

i was senior staff, but i had to get fired because if another former staff found out i didn't get fired for lateness, they can sue the company for discrimination.

fired on technicality. cwm25.gif

------------------

sig.gif