Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Was It Just Me, Or Did Sound Factory Invade Twilo On Sunday??

Now you all know that I have nothing against SF. On the contrary, I love it! There are hotties everywhere (and not meathead, either), and I love the hard shiznit JP plays!

But, there seemed to be an inordinate amount of Silicone Boobheads and Meatheads trolling about. And at one point, I went into the womens' bathroom, to find that it had become unisex. That I didn't mind so much... the guys on the line were cuties, hehehe.

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

hey diva, unisex bathroom is one thing if it became that, but it beats some rude ass guy refusing to leave the girl's bathroom after he was the only one in there, and saying shit like "well i dont wanna look at your dirty pu**ies anyways!" i mean this guy was disgusting, we finally managed to kick him outta the girl's bathroom at this one club i went to over the weekend. talk about gross!

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

yep, the b.room was freaking me out later but i was pretty much sober at that point. i was afraid to go b/c at one point this guidette was pulling all the doors open b/c she was pissed people were taking so long.....man, out of control......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

LOL, that was the first time I ever got scraped up by juicehead-body-stubble at Twilo, and it happened SOOO MANY TIMES! I was like backing away in fear whenever one of them came by.

I didn't mind so much tho, NOTHING could've bothered me that night... smile.gif

Hugs,

BSG

------------------

Drama – it ain't so bad after all!

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

It was a crazy nigth. Lots of people from everywhere and club. As far as SF invading Twilo, I dont know what to say about that. But I will say that the man him self came out for the event, Jonathan Peters was there to here Danny play. I think its cool when big dj's go out to here other big boys play. cwm11.gif

Yep, I totally noticed the invasion of the silicone city. They were quite impressive I must say. Did anyone watch the *battle* in the back left of the dance floor? That girl with the cowboy hat and the one in denim were on fire. The men need to come up with some new moves though. Vogue-like arm movements are so passe. cwm25.gif

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

Originally posted by uknjx2:

yep, the b.room was freaking me out later but i was pretty much sober at that point. i was afraid to go b/c at one point this guidette was pulling all the doors open b/c she was pissed people were taking so long.....man, out of control......

ROTF!!!!!

Guidette???????

ROTF!

cwm2.gif

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

http://dying.free.fr/courtmovie107new.jpg

Originally posted by mel-o-d:

Yep, I totally noticed the invasion of the silicone city. They were quite impressive I must say. Did anyone watch the *battle* in the back left of the dance floor? That girl with the cowboy hat and the one in denim were on fire. The men need to come up with some new moves though. Vogue-like arm movements are so passe. cwm25.gif

They couldn't be that hot if she was wearing a COWBOY HAT!!!! FUCK!!! That's soooo fucking 10 seasons ago!!!

SOME OF THESE FUCKING GIRLS HAVE TOSTART HANGING OUT WITH GAY MEN. GET SOME FASHION TIPS FOR GOD FUCKING SAKES!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

Originally posted by iliana:

They couldn't be that hot if she was wearing a COWBOY HAT!!!! FUCK!!! That's soooo fucking 10 seasons ago!!!

Oh I beg to differ. When done right, anything old looks new. I mean, look at the 90s ... it was all about recycling old trends. Totally agree with you about the gay men though, they have an amazing eye for style.

Here's a "ladies" bathroom story from Sunday...

So this beefcake dude's eyes are all in some silicone girl's chest. She says, "And they're all natural too!" He then proceeds to squeeze her charmin. So she says, "Well kick my tires why don't you!"

cwm2.gif

Oh the antics of these people... they really can be very entertaining.

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Howabout just wearing a cowboy hat and nothing else? wink.gif

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

So this beefcake dude's eyes are all in some silicone girl's chest. She says, "And they're all natural too!" He then proceeds to squeeze her charmin. So she says, "Well kick my tires why don't you!"

cwm2.gif

hey mo, how about that chick that was riding that dude's pony to the beat of the music at the end of the night/day, whatever....i don't know, they were making me feel a little frisky, ha ha!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

cwm2.gif

Face it ..soundfactoy is all about boobies. You gotta love the place!! LOL

But seriously, there're some MAJOR HOT GUYS there. And I'm engaged....so I can't touch.

But I love the unisex bathroom smile.gif

-iliana

cwm7.gif

------------------

------------------

We mind but we're nice (most of us). (Thank god for urinals.) Chivalry reborn in the bathroom @ Twilo? Who woulda thunk it...

-MJR

Originally posted by blueangel:

I use to use the guys room all the time in Twilo cause the girl's room just gets too ridiculous! The guys never seem to mind. cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

In spite of all evidence to the contrary, the entire universe is composed of

only two basic substances: Magic and bullshit.

Hey, I've got nothing against unisex bathrooms... No better way to chat up a cutie, than when you're both waiting to go! It was just odd for Twilo... Usually a bouncer is guarding the bathrooms, not allowing any boys in the girls room and vice versa.

I've only seen that (total segregation of sexes) on Friday nights...when it gets REALLY busy, it's tougher to police. And Saturday nights (well, Sunday mornings) it's pretty much a free-for-all.

ichi

cwm9.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

The sound factory crowd has been slowly infiltrating the halls of Twilo on a regular basis, especially on S&D and PVD nights. i can't say i noticed that mnay more SF heads on Sunday as compared to a week prior at PVD.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

I don't think I've ever seen so much plastic at Twilo ever.

Not just boobs, but ass implants, lips, cheek bones. Damn I think at one point when I was wrecked I thought I was in a maniquin factory.

What ever floats your boat cwm3.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Dolphin2.gif

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

I don't think I've ever seen so much plastic at Twilo ever.

Not just boobs, but ass implants, lips, cheek bones. Damn I think at one point when I was wrecked I thought I was in a maniquin factory.

What ever floats your boat cwm3.gif

They do have ass implants??? Well, that sure is a good thing... When I finally do dance mine off, I can go get myself the Jennifer Lopez model...

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Hey, I've got nothing against unisex bathrooms... No better way to chat up a cutie, than when you're both waiting to go! It was just odd for Twilo... Usually a bouncer is guarding the bathrooms, not allowing any boys in the girls room and vice versa.

I've only seen that (total segregation of sexes) on Friday nights...when it gets REALLY busy, it's tougher to police. And Saturday nights (well, Sunday mornings) it's pretty much a free-for-all.

ichi

cwm9.gif

true! i've been on a saturday night, and totally had to wait in line behind a few guys!! i didn't mind though, everyone was cool smile.gif

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

cwm7.gif

Illian a conformist, no i refuse to beleive it.. not after everything she has said.

My heart is broken twice in one day frown.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by uknjx2:

hey mo, how about that chick that was riding that dude's pony to the beat of the music at the end of the night/day, whatever....i don't know, they were making me feel a little frisky, ha ha!!

Man, they were the LAST thing I needed to see at that point in the night!! Frisky? I was downright raging! I had to get up and dance to forget my horniness!

------------------

Is it Friday yet?

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 02-21-2001).]

SOME OF THESE FUCKING GIRLS HAVE TOSTART HANGING OUT WITH GAY MEN. GET SOME FASHION TIPS FOR GOD FUCKING SAKES!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

i swear you're the epitome of RETARD. I'd like to see you out so i can trip you and watch you fall flat on your face. Your face which looks like you've been giving the tin man too much head.....

you have a lot of nerve to act like you're some authority on style when your bang bang metallic sheen ziggy star-ON-dust was so 3 years ago..................and furthermore to say that such and such should hang out w/ gay men so that they can be such an authority on style like yourself.... yeah..ok ili-asshole... if gay people so you say should all get aids, spread aids, breed aids and die etc etc..then go fuck yourself because you are the LAST person any homosexual would want to hang out with.... There's a higher chance of a holocaust survivor having a drink with hitler.

I'll speak for all of us...WE DON'T LIKE YOU........... keep hanging out with Walt Disney because from the looks of it..he's been dressing you..not us queers.

CUNT.

jsc

cwm23.gif

Seems EVERYone made a jump to Twizlos for the night. The place was crowded, not just with juicers and guidettes, but pretty boys and girls, and the vinyl crowd...and the regular twilo crowd...and every other type of 'tourist'* clubber imaginable.

And, unfortunately, I couldn't hang - just got overwhelming. cwm36.gif

*only go clubbing when a big name they heard on the radio somewhere is going to be there, most often heard from a tourist: "oh I love that one song, how does it go? oh (s)he's the BEST!"

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif