Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's more important ..face or body ?

I say body.... but just for girls that you hook up (If you shut the lights off, the body feels the same ,but the face is you can picture someone good looking) But when it comes to a girlfriend type girls....face,because you have to hang out with her all the time.And who wants to look at a ugly girl?

------------------

stay on TOP, BUT REMAIN FROM THE underground

true, true, i'd have to go with face.. especially eyes and lips! yummy. plus, lots of guys like curvier girls, not saying necessarily fat, but nobody's perfect, adn i agree, many people can work out, or like my "chunkier" friends have said to me before "my boyfriends arent complaining". so definitely the face.

------------------

"Some Of Us Are Like Ink, And Some Like Paper.

And If It Were Not For The Blackness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Dumb.

And If It Were Not For The Whiteness Of Some Of Us, Some Of Us Would Be Blind."- Khalil Gibran

-----------------------

"A BIRD MAY LOVE A FISH SIGNORE, BUT WHERE WOULD THEY LIVE?"

"THEN I SHALL HAVE TO MAKE YOU WINGS"

It's all about the eyes and smile. A girl with a beautiful smile and gorgeous eyes is SO SO SO SO So sooooo sooooooooooooo attractive to me. It's amazing how some people can walk in a room, with a smile on their face, and make the room light up. Any guy ever dance with a girl and just stare into her eyes and completely forget where you are. Just get lost in them, then you realize that the girl is wondering if anything is wrong. When everything is SO right. I'll admit it happened to me, very recently.

PS. Despite the name, I was completely sober. cwm1.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by jewel44317:

Eyes... they reveal so much... course that also depends on what's behind the eyes of the person doing the looking. cwm35.gifcwm17.gifcwm11.gif

so much of it is what's behind the eye that being seen...beautiful eyes see beautifl things..ugly eyes see ugly things is what i used to say when i was 10yrs..to help explain that when you are just a positive person with beautiful eyes you see the best in people as where some people that tend to see the worst in things have ugly eyes..When i say beautiful eyes and ugly eyes I mean it figuratively speaking..someone could have gorgeous deep sunken green eyes but they may have ugly eyes because their nature of seeing the worst in things hence their gorgeous eyes become ugly...but then again if you have beautiful eyes than all eyes are beautiful...cos all things seen through your eyes are beautiful..and they are!!

I'd have to say FACE...that beautiful face of yours...don't you think that I know they've hurt you before...

I know you think that your safe mister.

Harmless affection that keeps love at bay

it's the ones who resist that we most

want to kiss, wouldn't you say...

Please be stronger than your past the future may still give you a chance.

Originally posted by zoom:

Nobody's body is perfect...

Well...??

gm_l4.jpg

cwm27.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

Well...??

gm_l4.jpg

cwm27.gifcwm24.gif

WELL, IS RIGHT...DAMN..THATS PRETTY CLOSE TO PERFECT. BUT FACE IS MOST IMPORTANT. YOU CAN HIDE THE REST WITH CLOTHES. IT WOULDNT BE NICE TO HAVE YOUR BF/GF WALK AROUND WITH A PAPER BAG ON HIS/HER HEAD. cwm1.gif

Originally posted by ynot:

Face

no

Body

no

Face

no

Body

no

Face

no

Fody

no

Bace

no

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I can't decide

make it stop

someone

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself.

BOLTS

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

I'd have to say face. The eyes are a mirror which reflect the soul. Remember that. Look into someones eyes, and you can tell what thier true intentions are. What else matters.

Well..that and a pretty smile

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

You can work on the body and face apparently. Ah, the wonders of modern surgery.

Anyone see Linda Tripp lately? Damn... she went from a horribly disfigured witch to a not so disgusting wench to look at. But she's still a fat ho imo.

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

Originally posted by ynot:

Face

no

Body

no

Face

no

Body

no

Face

no

Fody

no

Bace

no

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I can't decide

make it stop

someone

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

LOL cwm2.gif

very cute!

Ummmm- hmmmmm I'd have to say face.

------------------

goof_anm.gif

*~**~*~**~~ No man/woman is worth your tears... and the only one who would be- would never make you cry ~~**~*~**~*

AIM MissIncognito13

You'll get fat and get old so I would go with personality. You're first attraction might be to the face or body but the personality will make them or break them.

------------------

Hey sugar mama come and dance with me, the smartest thing you ever did was take a chance on me!!!