Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those who know me enough that they'd recognize my face

Could you FU#$*Ng believe it. I got banned from twilo...got kicked out last friday at 'bout 5am when all was goin' so great and they guy said the words I dread to hear most..

"your twilo days are over"

Oh man could you believe it...I don't know what to do with my live now..I mean how can I replace Twilo...

that one particular security guy has a boner for me for some reason...He kicked my other friend out too long time ago and recognized his face after 4months of not goin' there. He might have kicked my brother out before and think that he's me. But all I did wrong that moment last friday was look at a pill in broad daylight. Some guy bought a pill and he asked me what it was and i grabbed it and held it up high to the light so I can see it and boom he grabs me by the back of my neck. I can understand getting kicked ouf for that, but man that guy went above and beyond his fuckin' job. He showed me to the front guy, the guy that ID's people and said.."remember that face don't let him in again ever"...I mean shit..It's not like he caught me with mad money or mad pills or beat someone up really bad....I think he's just being a hard ass. All I can do is hope that I can reach management level and go above his head. Can anyone on this board help me do that. I mean for those of you who know me ....you know how much i loooove twilo...and Twilo without GAmbitx73 is like a circus without a clown.

Originally posted by gambitx73:

that one particular security guy has a boner for me for some reason...He kicked my other friend out too long time ago and recognized his face after 4months of not goin' there. He might have kicked my brother out before and think that he's me. But all I did wrong that moment last friday was look at a pill in broad daylight. Some guy bought a pill and he asked me what it was and i grabbed it and held it up high to the light so I can see it and boom he grabs me by the back of my neck. I can understand getting kicked ouf for that, but man that guy went above and beyond his fuckin' job. He showed me to the front guy, the guy that ID's people and said.."remember that face don't let him in again ever"...I mean shit..It's not like he caught me with mad money or mad pills or beat someone up really bad....I think he's just being a hard ass. All I can do is hope that I can reach management level and go above his head. Can anyone on this board help me do that. I mean for those of you who know me ....you know how much i loooove twilo...and Twilo without GAmbitx73 is like a circus without a clown.

hehehe... cwm27.gif

------------------

never gonna come back down. . .

shadowchaser076@aol.com

A friend of mine got kicked out from Twilo over the summer. This was after he got GRILLED in the back somewhere by twilo security and then got thrown out. He and his brother walked to the back of the line, switched shirts, flattened out their hair, and put on some sunglasses and never got caught. they even were dancing right next to the guy who kicked them out and he never noticed them. I guess some are luckier than others.

------------------

bluesbro.gif Please meet Jammin' Jimmy, the Dancin' Machine!! (thanks Daniela)!

i agree shadowchaser.. i mean understandably the pill wasn't yours.. but to hold a pill up to the light.. tell the guy to go ask someone else.. sheeeshh. it seems those bouncers are very sharp and find any lil thing to toss your ass out, don't give em a reason.poor thing, i'm sorry to hear about that though, you pay all that money and then you get chucked.

------------------

round640.htm

what can i do. I don't want to try to avoid him cos if he recognizes me in their he'll be twice as pissed and probably try to kick my ass. He's already taken this way to personal with me. I need to talk to management and try to explain myself. Anyone here knows a manager in Twilo or have some serious pull. I know the security/bouncer that kicked me out I know his name.

Originally posted by gambitx73:

what can i do. I don't want to try to avoid him cos if he recognizes me in their he'll be twice as pissed and probably try to kick my ass. He's already taken this way to personal with me. I need to talk to management and try to explain myself. Anyone here knows a manager in Twilo or have some serious pull. I know the security/bouncer that kicked me out I know his name.

dude...you were kicked out because you had a narcotic in your hand and it was out in the open...of course he's going to kick you out and ban your ass...management wouldn't give a shit about you...they have their own problems...

better yet...next time ask the security guard for his flashlight for a better look...moron...

------------------

i want to give you everything...i want to give you energy...i want to give a good thing...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Gambi:

Definately not a good move. But if you REALLY wanna go back in there (why would you even want to them greedy fuck bastards!) then just wait couple of months. Let the memories in the bouncer's head die out which should take that long. I'd say wait about 2/3 months, and just don't look the way you normally do. It really doesn't take much to fool those guys.

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

you're better off just staying away for a couple weeks/months. maybe by the time you go back that guy will be gone to some other job. try not to stress over it too much and find some other fun things to do. everything happens for a reason, maybe this is your wake-up call. you gotta be careful with drugs, gambitx! i wouldn't encourage you to try to go over this security guy's head to management, that will only draw more unwanted attention to you. be patient & wait it out and then develop a disguise for the next time you go there. maybe you should bleach your hair & grow facial hair & sunglasses and dress differently. good luck!