Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My response to a pm I received from andwhysee

Normally I would keep pms totally private, but this kid andwhysee deserves to get a public spanking. If anyone sends me stupid ass messages it's gonna get posted.

My post that I started this nonsense on his thread about older posters:

I'm an immature, irresponsible older guy that doesn't give a shit... so next time you ask that question I'm gonna kick you upside your head...

He pms me with this:

we don't need violent old chinks like you in our country go back to where u came from before i report you to INS. dumbass chink. your posts reflect your pathetic life. it must suck to be fucking asian and old at the same time.

I replied with this:

lol... i c you don't have a sense of humor... that's okay... comeuppance little boy... everyone gets what they deserve, including you... hopefully I didn't use too big of a word for your feeble minded brain. Next time you wanna insult me please don't use any more racist cliches... come up with something new willya...

------------------

Dreams - Action = Fantasy

Dreams + Action = Reality

Fantasy + Reality = Just look at my logo you crackheads...

ezlogo1.gif

Yeh you did right, there is nothing wrong in my eyes with posting a PM like that.

I would / will.

Andywysee is obviosuly just another little trouble maker.

Go away little boy, i here Judge Jules has a message board where all the kids hang out, give it a try.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

He's just a jerk! I remember when I posted a pic of my nephew right after he was born and this jackass made some stupid comment about E.T.!!

Just another immature kid . . . anyone who thinks 25 yearolds are OLD FOLKS are either 5 yearolds who doesn't know any better or just plain STUPID! cwm25.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Life is like music, it must be composed by ear, feeling, and instinct, not by rule.” - Samuel Butler

BlueAngellogo.jpg

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 02-26-2001).]

this reminds me of the pm i got from souvlaki about how i should be playing bingo and hanging out in lounges since i'm too old to be going to clubs.........

they are merely sorry little pea-brains!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Yeh you did right, there is nothing wrong in my eyes with posting a PM like that.

I would / will.

Andywysee is obviosuly just another little trouble maker.

Go away little boy, i here Judge Jules has a message board where all the kids hang out, give it a try.

I love Judge Jules!!! cwm3.gif

-Jamms "toomuchradio1atwork"

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

I love Judge Jules!!! cwm3.gif

-Jamms "toomuchradio1atwork"

LOL, sorry wasn't slagging him (this time) just his board.. it's full of British kids smile.gif

I am having a whip round to buy him some better glasses if your interested in chipping in wink.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

bsb2.GIF

Wow, I thought he was a bit of a jackass but I was willing to give the benefit of doubt, thinking that maybe he's just not gifted with good communication skills and *maybe* his age post came out the wrong way.

I guess that first impression was right, it's always good to know for sure! BTW, that pm made you sound incredibly immature, that is specifically why I am just so happy to be over 25!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

LOL, sorry wasn't slagging him (this time) just his board.. it's full of British kids smile.gif

I am having a whip round to buy him some better glasses if your interested in chipping in wink.gif

*clink* *clink* here is my donation to the Judge Jules/Pearle Vision Foundation. I like to help out in any way I can...

-Jamms "helpingtheblindtoseeoratleastlookgooddammit" cwm26.gif

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif

Originally posted by jammy:

*clink* *clink* here is my donation to the Judge Jules/Pearle Vision Foundation. I like to help out in any way I can...

-Jamms "helpingtheblindtoseeoratleastlookgooddammit" cwm26.gif

You are very generous,i can asure you that nobody needs an image make over more the The Judge (as his fans call him).

jules.jpg

I am a mole and i live in a hole

back2basics - 'maybethenewglasseswillimprovehismixing'

------------------

bsb2.GIF

You are very generous,i can asure you that nobody needs an image make over more the The Judge (as his fans call him).

jules.jpg

I am a mole and i live in a hole

back2basics - 'maybethenewglasseswillimprovehismixing'

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

------------------

GLI ABBRACCI face50.gif