Clubplanet Nightlife Community

calling all twiloites!!!!!!!!!

island

Originally posted by island:

does anybody know the woman who works at the door at twilo. i dont know about saturday, but she's always there on friday checking ppls' ids. i thinks she's really hot!!

PROB A TRANSVESTITE

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by msoprano13:

does anybody know the woman who works at the door at twilo. i dont know about saturday, but she's always there on friday checking ppls' ids. i thinks she's really hot!!

PROB A TRANSVESTITE

lol cwm24.gif

------------------

"Dude, Where's my car?"

p*l*u*r

Originally posted by msoprano13:

PROB A TRANSVESTITE

who asked you mike

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

lol...funny.....nah she's a girl....im 90% sure...LOL.....but yeah she's a very cute girl....seems nice too.

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

::nod::

OK, so we all agree she's a big cutie. Is this a survey?

I say Go for it... all she can do is publicly humiliate you and keep you out for Twilo for the rest of your clubbing days... (JK)

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

do u guys know what nationality she is?...she seems mixed to me....

yea same here....she looks like she has a little asian in her....if not a little hispanic (south american, caribean etc.)....do you see it? lol

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"We where somewhere in the desert, near barstow....when the drugs began to kick in" -Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

lights!copy.jpgTrippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

lol...funny.....nah she's a girl....im 90% sure...LOL.....but yeah she's a very cute girl....seems nice too.

Yo that girl is made cool I talked to her for a minute last time I went to Twilo and she was like "who you rollin wit tonight get it ROLLIN TONIGHT!!!" Im like na girl you got me all wrong I dont do that stuff then she winks, smiles at me and tells me to have a good time!!!!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif I LOVE THAT GIRL.

------------------

laser_show.gif

Why I love TWILO:

Best music

Best crowd

Best afterhours..

...nuff said

SEE YA UNDER THE BALL!!! peacesymbol.gif

Originally posted by clubhead32:

Yo that girl is made cool I talked to her for a minute last time I went to Twilo and she was like "who you rollin wit tonight get it ROLLIN TONIGHT!!!" Im like na girl you got me all wrong I dont do that stuff then she winks, smiles at me and tells me to have a good time!!!!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gif I LOVE THAT GIRL.

i remember that kid...good thing i rolled with the "brothas" that night....lol...she definatly is hott....im going to propose to her PVD night!!!!

------------------

"Beware of PHAZON" world_hj50.jpg

"The Future is Now...

forget the past...presents gone until the gorgeous night.

.Outraged, mindblowing nightmares....end up..

in the never ending.. FIGHT"

logo.gif