Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC hotels?

Both Continental and American were $256.50 but that was about 6 weeks ago. Try www.hotelresservice.com, That service had really good rates at a lot of the nicer hotels. Be careful about booking cheap down there.. Remember it is Miami, and there are a lot of shady people there. Friends of mine had there hotel room broken into at the Adrian and it was totally an inside job!! Security and your safety is important so staying in a place that may be a little more expensive may be a lot more valuable in the end!

Some reasonable and secure hotels are:

The Tudar

The Park Washington

The Kenmore

The Bringham Gardens

The South Seas

The Lilly

The Leslie

The Clifton

Good luck and have a great time - see ya there! cwm38.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Are you guys all set in terms of the WMC parties. Are you guys on any lists or are you just going down there and showing up? I want to go but don't know how to get into these parties.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

I JUST BOOKED MY FLIGHT ON SPIRITAIR.COM for $160 ROUNDTRIP!

Don't stay at the Clevender, it's a shithole!

Try the Clay Hotel, it's across the street from LIQUID ( it's gone now) and CROBAR. The rooms are small, but clean $80 a night.

Go to Trantra Monday night, trust me

Last WMC I stayed at the beachcomber. 1 block to beach (I think at 14th st.), and it was adorable!! Very art deco, very cheap. I think our room was $100 night--

I am soooo jealous of you all. I had the time of my life last year. Met some mad cool people, and partied like it was my job. I would give anything to go back. Maybe next year. cwm45.gif

I got my airfare for $306.00 roundtrip and non stop to miami out of jfk. I am staying at the essex house on collins i think its around $180.00 a night. i think they still have rooms open. i am gonna be so broke!!! but its well worth it cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

"Give Junior any three records, and he'll create something greater than the sum of its parts."

devil_pointing_right_md_wht.gif

giggles62@aol.com

Originally posted by divette:

Hows the Castillo Del Mar?

i stayed there a few years ago .. its kinda boring ...and kinda far from south beath .. what u wanna find is somethign on collins liek below 20th ... that way u can walk to most clubs

otherwise u'll be spending cheeda on cabs which sucks !! good luck , i hope u find something ... miss diva u rented an appartment ..? i was looking into that but it was getting to be a pain in teh ass so i bagged it ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

im telling you guys CHEAPTICKETS.COM - they have tickets on there you can get now online with a CC -- three diff choices on TWA nonstop from JFK - MIA at $196.00 plus tax.

We got the last of the "good " times -aka, going down early morning, coming home late night so you get two more days vacation -but the times left are still not bad.

Also they have some on AA going from newark that are like $200 even i think

smile.gif good luck!

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

Originally posted by risa06:

try to call Spirit...round trip is only $194. I'm staying at Tudor...paying $149 per night. Hope this helps!

hells yeah lola babe .. i'm staying at the tudor too !

cept i got my rooms for 100 bucks a nigth

goto hotels.com .. that where i got that rate ...

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Cheaptickets.com - $196 nonstop rt from JFK and $160 from Newark if you dont mind making a stop somewhere random, takes a few more hours to get there. They deliver the tixx FREE to your hours if you order by this wednesday.

Also try renting an apartment by the week, theyre usually much bigger w/ a full kitchen and under $100 a night --

see ya there smile.gif

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com