Clubplanet Nightlife Community

May I have a moment of your time? Thanks...

As some of you know, and others do not, Ooana is taking an unexpected leave of absence. She is currently in the hospital, being treated for an infection of her tongue.

CT scans all look "unremarkable" (as if that could EVER be said about Oo!) and the infection is responding to the antibiotics. Now while she may be trapped in a world of grey walls and fluorescent lights for a few days, all is not without hope...she does have a veerrry nice Demarol drip. cwm4.gif

Anyhow, since her ability to speak is limited, and access to the board is nil, she asked that I post a general message on the board and let everyone know that, no, there was not an alien abduction. There is no ransom note. Most importantly, there is no slighting of anyone who might have called or sent messages to her...she is not responding because she CAN not.

If anyone wants to send wishes via email, or for more info, drop me a line to caprovan@aol.com and I will forward them along and basically be Ooana's answering service for urgent messages until the doctors let her out... In the meantime, please all just think some positive thoughts for her well-being, ok? And no drama on this thread, please.

ichi cwm9.gif

------------------

Administrative Signature:

Admin1.gifAdmin2.gifAdmin3.gifAdmin4.gifAdmin5.gif

Ooana,

I hope that you are better today! I know you can't read these now, but we are thinking of you.

I think you deserve a party next weekend, since you are on bed rest this weekend. Or at least you should not be out dancing all weekend.

luv ya,

j.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur."

11icon.giflogoof3.gif

Originally posted by back2basics:

he he, man a CT scan for an infected tongue.. that must be a really bad infection. My heart goes out to Ooana please pass on my sypathy, you have to watch where you put your tounge these days.

An infection in the mouth is treated pretty seriously, as it is so easy to become an infection in the brain at a rapid pace. But the CT showed that there is nothing up there so all is clear! (she's gonna kill me for that one, when she reads this later... cwm4.gif )

ichi

------------------

Hey Ooanawanna. I'm so sorry you got sick on me Saturday. After not hearing from you the next day, I contacted Ichi and he found you! I'm glad you went to the doctor and are getting better. I didn't want to panic the board so I posted a very generic get well message. Thankfully, Ichi got the details and is doing a fantastic job at being your husband.

So get better soon. I'll see you when you get home and rested up.

And please-- Next time scrub your toys before you put them in your mouth!!! cwm8.gif

Love ya!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

AOL/AIM: SuedeNYC

EMail: SuedeNYC@aol.com

Double O! I'm there at your bed-side soon sweets....even though you can't read this..you know that!

I bring surprises!!! Yes yes! smile.gif

------------------

She's got everything she needs/she's an artist/she done't look back/She'll take the dark out of the night time/and paint the daytime black.......DYLAN

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

An infection in the mouth is treated pretty seriously, as it is so easy to become an infection in the brain at a rapid pace. But the CT showed that there is nothing up there so all is clear! (she's gonna kill me for that one, when she reads this later... cwm4.gif )

ichi

Thats must have scared the hell out of her, it would scare the shit out of me if they said i needed a CT.. poor girl.

How long is she in hospital? Maybe a CNYC bunch of flowers? I am sure people will chip in.

Originally posted by shugabooga:

she'll be stir-crazy by the time she gets outta there!!!

dare we ask how one acquires a tongue infection? did she have her tongue pierced?

No piercing... any thoughts on how it happened are pure speculation. The doctor gave a number of possibilities, all innocuous and innocent. cwm6.gif

------------------