Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sergio Tachini Style

So I was at Hunka Bunka rocking my brand-new Sergio Tachini warmup that is sooo coming back, they were previewing it in Milan...and some guy says something like "buy you a drink" and he WAS NOT WEARING ANYTHING DESIGNER!!!!

So, like, I pointed my 3-inch fingernail at him that has the Italian flag painted on it and I, like said "YOU HAVE NO MONEY" as if...my daddy would be like sooooo mad. Then like I teased my hair in the bathroom and some bitch said something about my brand-new Prada bag then like flipped out when a drop of my hairspray got on her Fendi bag.

I swear, some people are so materialistic.

-------------------------------

We're flying above the clouds...

He loves me, he loves you not....

My love don't cost a thing...

Originally posted by cazz926:

You have got to be an impostor...if you are:

Brilliant. Well done.

If you're not:

That's even funnier.

ok guy i'll admit it, it's me. how did you become so perceptive, it's not like you could possibly have womens intuition or anything.

feelingsadandexposedatthesametime

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

So I was at Hunka Bunka rocking my brand-new Sergio Tachini warmup that is sooo coming back, they were previewing it in Milan...and some guy says something like "buy you a drink" and he WAS NOT WEARING ANYTHING DESIGNER!!!!

So, like, I pointed my 3-inch fingernail at him that has the Italian flag painted on it and I, like said "YOU HAVE NO MONEY" as if...my daddy would be like sooooo mad. Then like I teased my hair in the bathroom and some bitch said something about my brand-new Prada bag then like flipped out when a drop of my hairspray got on her Fendi bag.

cwm2.gif

Originally posted by njbabe:

Prada bag and Fendi bag.... that's a new one, carrying two bags at once. You need some help...and I don't think you'll be able to find any in ghetto Queens.

Please tell me you realize the mistake you made here...if not, I'll call you on it...cazz said "my Prada bag" and "her Fendi bag". No implication of 2 bags at once rolleyes.gif

You need some help

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS

damn, so what's your point??? it's not like those glasses i was wearing weren't gucci!! At least i can afford them...

Originally posted by cathyo:

Please tell me you realize the mistake you made here...if not, I'll call you on it...cazz said "my Prada bag" and "her Fendi bag". No implication of 2 bags at once rolleyes.gif

You need some help

aww shit u beat me to it!! was gonna sat that!

cwm2.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

This is one of the top 3 funniest things I've read today so far! It's right up there with my plan to become an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church (http://www.ulc.org) and The Demotivators (http://www.despair.com).

I consider myself so lucky to be so easily entertained. Just drop some 5-htp and go...

------------------

tweaky is the answer

Originally posted by resident:

This is one of the top 3 funniest things I've read today so far! It's right up there with my plan to become an ordained minister of the Universal Life Church (http://www.ulc.org) and The Demotivators (http://www.despair.com).

I consider myself so lucky to be so easily entertained. Just drop some 5-htp and go...

Hey Res !!

you'll see my name on the list I was ordained last year !! cwm2.gif

Rev. Marcella

------------------

AIM vampienyc10

e-mail: vampie@aol.com

Prada bag and Fendi bag.... that's a new one, carrying two bags at once. You need some help...and I don't think you'll be able to find any in ghetto Queens.

Originally posted by njbabe:

You have got to be an impostor...if you are:

Brilliant. Well done.

If you're not:

That's even funnier.