Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stackard 2?? Anyone know the deal?

Ok so I took one once and it gave me a really fun energy buzz, and then I drank one drink and it was even better. My friend just told me that even one can cause a heart attack when combined with physical activity and alcohol. Does anyone know how true this is? My logic is this stuff is still safer than drugs and you can't get arrested for it. Thoughts??

cwm38.gif - Ness - cwm38.gif

that shit is amazing...my friend once took like 5 and he was fine, hyper a shit, but fine, i wouldnt take it if you have a heart condition. otherwise, its safer than most drugs and you cant get busted for it. If you can get your hands on stacker 3s, they're even better

stackers are bad! my friend took 6 and od'ed...i took 2 and my heart was racing...

didn't learn my lesson...took one a while ago, and almost puked. no energy buzz, and it was horrible.

IMO: STICK WITH RED BULL!

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

this is actually my first post on the boards, ive been reading them for months but never got around to writin anything. so for my first post im simply gonna say that anything that doesnt belong in your system cant be good for you, except for alcohol of course. stick to red bull..... cwm1.gif

all it is is coffee in a pill. a little extra ephedrine never hurt anyone. and somehow they seem to prevent a hangover, no matter how much you drink...as for lillizzy's friend .....you are stupid. i bet if you took 6 pills of ANYTHING you would overdose.....when i was like 5 years old i took 6 pixie sticks and overdosed on sugar....duuurr...OD

A little Ephedra? hehe dude there is alot in there, the problem with males taking Ephedra in high qualities, such as Hydroxycut or Stacker 2/3 or any Thermogenic stack is this:

after the *rush* one experiences with these supplements, or LARGE AMOUNTS OF caffeine, your body released large amounts of estrogen. I used to drink "ThermoSpeed" which is pretty much Stacker 2 in liquid form, lol, but I had to stop because my estrogen levels were skyrocketing from the aftermath of it all... either way I still take a stacker once in awile before the gymn, now i just stick to one cup of coffee a day.

byt he way edphedra is pretty damn bad for your heart, or a thyroid problems, so just do research before you pop those pills smile.gif

then again just about anything is bad for you these days

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

drink mad soco and take a ripfuel and you will be amped the whole night, neveer fails for me

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by lillizzy:

stackers are bad! my friend took 6 and od'ed...i took 2 and my heart was racing...

didn't learn my lesson...took one a while ago, and almost puked. no energy buzz, and it was horrible.

IMO: STICK WITH RED BULL!

YOUR ONLY SUPPOSED TO TAKE ONE LIKE EVERY 4 HOURS! NO WONDER YOU PUKED AND YOUR FRIEND OD'D THE F'n BOTTLE SAYS TO ONLY TAKE LIKE 4 IN A 24 HR PERIOD

IMO READ THE BOTTLE!

FOLLOW DIRECTIONS! THERE ON THE BOTTLE FOR A REASON!

------------------

lips.gif~LiPz~ lips.gif

aim:LikmyLipz

e-mail:LikmyLipz@aol.com

lik.gif
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

you say "it's safer than drugs" but it is a drug! it's just an over-the-counter drug. it's probably safe for most people to use occassionally, but not all the time. i took it once, and my anxiety went through the roof, i was shaky and my heart was racing for about three hours. it really sucked. all i wanted to do was drink alcohol to offset the effects. if you want more info, check out the "substances" forum, most likely it's been discussed there.

Stacker 2's and Rip fuel are my best friends! My New Years Resolution was to cut down significantly on "enhancers" so I took up energy pills. My saying is there good if you "don't want to drop, but still want to hop"! They are dangerous for people with certain conditions, but basically they are like having red bull and all that shit = to a few cups of coffee.

Dance on my friends! cwm4.gif

------------------

An eighth of KB's, $60 A glass bubbler, $85 A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

FYI - Even if you never had a bad reaction, the dose from pill to pill varies. They are not regulated so you really don't know how much you are takingeach time - that's why there's no info on the back.

They screw up your heart to and can lead to cardiac problems in the future.

When you mix them with alcohol it is REALLY dangerous - Uppers and Downers don't mix - ever heard the term low-balling???

To all the people who posted how dangerous these energy pills are, my question for you is - WHAT DO YOU THINK E DOES????

I don't care how you look at it, you can go into the corner store and pick up a bottle of stackers, but I don't think you will find a bottle of E. If you do, PM with the address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

An eighth of KB's, $60 A glass bubbler, $85 A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

oh dont even get me started....i took them for a while while dieting and exercising to get all hot for cancun...well anyways lets just put it this way, i am not sure if it was paranoia, which is one of the side effects, or the real thing but i was up for quite a few nites thinking i was having a heart attack...never again

------------------

never frown....u dont know when someone is falling in love with ur smile...

the most you can do for a friend is simply be a friend...

ok its like this, if you take 2 much of anything, bad results, duh!!! i took one stacker when i went 2 twilo, had great time, what they do is, they have cafeine and epherdine, if you take one, youre totally fine, its like driking a cafe late. they keep you from falling asleep at clubs or bars or whatever. i hate going out and then getting tired midway and yawning for the rest of the nite. it sux, so stacker is good in limited quantities and over gaps in time obviously. its better than cofee tho, more punch! cwm1.gif

------------------

perf_russ.gif

-U menya seychas odna problema, nauchit tebya dvigat telom-