Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wall street peeps, WTF, Stop the bleeding!!!

Originally posted by bratnik:

NOOO DONT DO IT!!!! cwm31.gif

I'm one of the most positive people I know! At this point, I keep saying it can't get worse and it just does!!! I hope this is close to the worse?!?!?!?!?!?

cwm3.gif

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

Originally posted by puck:

hhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm i wonder if any of you wall street peeps works for my cousin steve figliozzi, vp-chairman (i forgot the company though)

He's on the ledge right next to me!! J/K

------------------

Originally posted by back2basics:

I have to say my portfolio hasn't looked better. In a year, i will be rolling in it smile.gif

It's not all doom and gloom just depends when you purchased.

Unless your on the short side I would love to know what you own. Orcl $19 dollars...are you kidding me! Sunw $19 3/4... shiiiiit!

------------------

I have to say my portfolio hasn't looked better. In a year, i will be rolling in it smile.gif

You are up right now???? When did you get in....last week??

cwm24.gif

hopefully after the next fed meeting at the end of march the market will turn around otherwise its gonnna be a recession

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Unless your on the short side I would love to know what you own. Orcl $19 dollars...are you kidding me! Sunw $19 3/4... shiiiiit!

Hey luv.. your still at work? Hope your evening is much better! cwm38.gif

------------------

..NYC ON THE MOVE!

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

Well I don't mind saying,

I bought Oracle at $25... now all I need to do is hold on till they re-surface. I know something about the database market that makes me very certain that they will reach there pre-slump price and then when the news is delivered that should help them more... then I will be out.. sell sell sell.

I would hope to see oracle at least hit $90.. nice little earner... maybe more.

basically there is MS-SQL, Oracle & Intersystems in the database market. The BIGEST database in the world is just about to drop one of the aforementioned companies and go to one of the others. It doesn't matter which it is because it could just make it only 2 BIG players (which tells you which company it is, it's a bit like the Einstein quiz this wink.gif).

So I am VERY happy, shit if they are $19.. I may have some more!!

So buy buy buy!! Just be carefull with tech-stocks, unless you know how it all works.

[This message has been edited by back2basics (edited 02-28-2001).]

i know, FUCK, i lost $900 in 2 weeks, the fuckers at Lucent gota be smokin reefer and not working, cause that shit keeps dropping every week, im thinkin maybe ill go index funds and forget all this torture. goddamn intel are fuckin me up to. the only thing that has a bright future is lockheed martin, if junior raises contracts for the military, which im hoping will happen, but FUCK , i want $$$!

------------------

perf_russ.gif

-U menya seychas odna problema, nauchit tebya dvigat telom-

fuck the fed and fuck AG. the mere fact that people are crying for him to lower int. rates is a pathetic sign of where our economy is headed. Do you think the fed was so actively controlling monetary policy 5, 10, 15 years ago????NO...becuase we are in a recession, correction, call it whatever the fuck you want....it has to happen....all the signs pointed to it the last 5 months, now all these companies are preannouncing lower earnings, guidances are being lowered, and blah blah blah.....unless you are feeding your children on your investments, keep buying more and turn off fucking cnbc. the market will recover. stop the panic selling people!!!! the hardest part of investing is being patient and buying on the way down.....so chill the fuck out and stop worrying about what the fed is gonna do next.....

----sorry. i had a long day

Out of necessity, I had to have a liquidation sale a few months back...Thank God! Now I just wish I had some xtra $$$ to buy buy buy.

Everyday I go into work and all I see is red!

------------------

blultbar.gifcathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

"A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions."

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

SOFTSCRUBSUCKS