Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*************EXIT 3/30************

I made a concious decision not to head over to exit yesterday nite...so how was it?

and was the coat check as baaaaaaad as last time....and were ladies actually getting in free ??

cwm44.gif this dude always makes me laugh

------------------

Use the TYPE - R GUESTLIST @ [ EXIT ]

coat check was pretty bad

not as hot

ladies did get in free w/flyer

no open bar

GOOD performances...i think marcella just sang along, but it was the legit marsha (she did castles acapella)...and synergy was nowhere in sight tho

good nite, lots of people, great vibe

AND THEY ORGANIZED PAYOUT!

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

aim: woa its lizzy

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's Guestlist;)

147.gif

Girls got in free and guys got in with reduced admission with the flyer - I thought the night was good until the performances - not that they were bad - it's just slowed down the vibe and stuff - Hey Lizzy - What do you look like - I dance with a lizzy last night - If it was you - thanks - I had fun!!

Hey,

I popped into Exit quickly with Marsha, who is a sweetheart by the way, and that place keeps getting worse and worse. It was my first time on a Friday and at 20, I was the oldest one there. The guys were gross and a grabbin when I walked by, which exemplified the class for the evening.

Anyway, the "Beautiful" girl really didn't sing, so I don't understand why she even got paid...she lip synced the whole time. Marsha was great, her voice is sick, and her new song is bangin as well...

What did u guys think of the different version of Castles?

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

That's the one thing I don't understand - Some of the guys act like those two guys on SNL - You could be dancing along and see a young lady - She breaks from her group and starts giving you looks and you think maybe you will dance together - then all of the sudden these guys jump in and start humper her and getting all over her - she takes off!!

Some guys show no respect!!

If the girl wants to dance with you or isn't with someone - it doesn't mean she wants to be humped on the dance floor in every direction!! I am sure if she want some guy all up on her, she will let you know about - dancing with women - doesn't actually mean you have to show her how you want to fuck her that night!!

It's not even just when you're dancing. Everytime you walk by there's always a guy grabbing you. Yeah like that's REALLY gonna make you wanna talk to them! They really need to stop that shit because one day a girl's just gonna turn around and deck them.....

cwm23.gif

Originally posted by crobra:

Actually, I think I did see you - on was on the way to the bathroom and you walked by my friends and I - and I was like damn - "did you see that girl"!!

Are you somewhat tall or wearing high heals!!

LOL im little lizzy im SHORT...but i was wearing really high heels lol - big big boots smile.gif

;D im me: woaitslizzy

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

EXIT fridays & TUNNEL saturdays: Lil Lizzy's <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> wink.gif

147.gif

[This message has been edited by lillizzy (edited 03-31-2001).]

Exit sucks. But, on the bright side the performances was great and that new mix of castles in the sky is awesome as well as the other song she sang and the acapella verse. Is that new mix coming out ever of castles? What about the second song she sang, what is it called?

------------------

Beat Me Harder.

Originally posted by lillizzy:

yes thats what pisses me off...when guys grab or make RUDE comments

comments are ok, but rude ones SUCK frown.gif

I not exactly a giant - 5'-8" - so a small girl is 5'-0" for me and a tall girl is like 5'-4" and anyone taller is basketball player as far as I am concerned!!

Was she blonde and did she have two dancers with her? One of them had realllllllllly long hair like down to her knees??? If that's her, then its the same one that was at SF, but someone needs to clear that up for me...

cwm26.gif

[This message has been edited by baby3tears (edited 03-31-2001).]

Shes not the same one that was at SF, b/c thats her imposter who, from what I hear, has a real shitty voice. However, she does have two dancers...The new song is Eternity, which I think is pretty sick too...The other Castles mix won't be released b/c the song is copyrighted and that mix was only made for her to perform to...

------------------

Dancer-11.gif

Originally posted by crobra:

I not exactly a giant - 5'-8" - so a small girl is 5'-0" for me and a tall girl is like 5'-4" and anyone taller is basketball player as far as I am concerned!!

hey im 5'2"

just right in the middle smile.gif next time come up and say hiiiii

im me:woaitslizzy

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

147.gif

lizzy looked sharp at the tunnel last night

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

I was at Exit that night to watch the performance... The new mix Marsha performed of Castles in The Sky was done by myself and Justin Time a few weeks ago... It's not coming out, it was just done for her to perform to...

But we are working on a new song with her called "Shine" that is coming out awesome smile.gif

Should be out in like 2 months...

The other song she perfomed at Exit is called Eternity... It was done by a Belgian producer...

Originally posted by hard_house:

Exit sucks. But, on the bright side the performances was great and that new mix of castles in the sky is awesome as well as the other song she sang and the acapella verse. Is that new mix coming out ever of castles? What about the second song she sang, what is it called?

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

4/7 - Pure, Detroit

4/14 - Deep, Long Island

4/21 - Arena, Albany NY

4/28 - Webster Hall, NYC

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

JACOB HAHAHAH IVE CHANGED RIGHT??? where u at son, i thought u were coming to NYU!!!

russ, sickkkkkkkk remix of castles smile.gif

mike, ya ya next week ill b all comfy...no more high heels lol smile.gif i liked my lil outfit tho lol!

------------------

~*~lizzy~*~

147.gif