Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Don't call him Puff Daddy

From now on, he wants to be known as P. Diddy. Ya heard.

He's obviously not a great rapper, but as a businessman (Sean John, Bad Boy Entertainment) he's on top of his game, and does a lot for his community. Represent for this NOT GUILTY Y.B.E.

Too bad Shyne got convicted. He's got some skill and his first album was on point (all you with the Biggie references can eat a fat one, that's his voice and he can't help it...) He ain't even on Bad Boy now, and he and P. have been beefin'. Just droppin some knowledge. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by andre9000:

From now on, he wants to be known as P. Diddy. Ya heard.

He's obviously not a great rapper, but as a businessman (Sean John, Bad Boy Entertainment) he's on top of his game, and does a lot for his community. Represent for this NOT GUILTY Y.B.E.

Too bad Shyne got convicted. He's got some skill and his first album was on point (all you with the Biggie references can eat a fat one, that's his voice and he can't help it...) He ain't even on Bad Boy now, and he and P. have been beefin'. Just droppin some knowledge. Peace.

Yeh it's such a shame he got convicted. Shit film stars and artists should be above the law.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Yeh it's such a shame he got convicted. Shit film stars and artists should be above the law.

LOL

cwm2.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgcathysignature2.jpg

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

He's obviously not a great rapper, but as a businessman (Sean John, Bad Boy Entertainment) he's on top of his game, and does a lot for his community.

A lot of people do a lot for their communities and they don't need 100 million dollar assets to do it.......if Mr.Daddy was a poor man, I believe he would be more of a burden to his community than anything.......this is painfully obvious......be smart.

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

sean "puffy" combs, puff daddy, puffy, p. diddy - what the fuck ever. who gives a shit? anything to stay in the news and try to look like he's in control after the more talented one (though just barely, and in a couple with almost zero talent to speak of at all) in the famous relationship dumps him. what has this man done to deserve our respect?

Originally posted by momadance:

How about I just dont call him anything because I dont care what ghetto criminals are up to.

Ghetto criminal? P gets commonly dissed for trying to come across "hard" and a "thug" when he raps, but everyone knows he's not either. So I'm not sure where you get your facts from, bro.

I see none of ya'll can stand to see a brotha makin a good living for himself. Look past the trial, cause he was found INNOCENT by blacks and whites alike. So what are your other reasons for hatin on him?

Dude says "was a poor man, he'd be more of a burden on his community..." Well he always wasn't this rich. He started off as a regular black guy, now he built himself to this. So he's not "burdening" anyone.

The second guy just started cussing, so OK, move to the last post.

Oh, I already responded to him earlier. Sean Combs is simply a YBE (young, black, entrepreneur) whos got uncanny business sense and savvy. He's ontop of tha game right now, music, clothing, and he keeps expanding.

The only thing ghetto about him is that he helps to support his peoples living there. I ain't gonna name all the shit that he does, but an example is the team he got playin over at Rucker Park: he sponsors a team, gives them unis, and an opportunity to play ball instead of run tha streets. Ya'll can say what you like. Cause they got a word for that: Haters. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Dude says "was a poor man, he'd be more of a burden on his community..." Well he always wasn't this rich. He started off as a regular black guy, now he built himself to this. So he's not "burdening" anyone.

Exactly my point.......now that he is rich, he decides to give back to the community because he can unregretably buy popularity amongst his community and others looking from the outside in without putting a hole in his own pocket.......where the fuck was he when he didn't have $100 million assets? According to him, being a criminal.......at least that is what he says in his lyrics.......if that a lie, than he is a fake fuck that made money off telling fairy tales......either way, I have no respect for him......and don't make this a social issue, I can care less that he is black or from the ghetto or whatever other poor way you have of transposing the argument to something not even mentioned.......peace.

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

fluff daddy...by stealing shit from others. by conveniently exploiting the death of a so called friend--looks good on the surface. legit?? he's a fucken joke...bubblelip ugly ass at that.

You guys see Janet's new album cover??? Now that's beauty...atleast when I do her shoulder thing...I say it's hers...

Loser ass roach filled crackhouse of a restaurant...cheap shit always loses it's colors under the holy water.

WHATEVAH!!

CHeers fluff muff