Clubplanet Nightlife Community

darryl strawberry found at factory

Originally posted by dale77:

Where did you hear that?

cwm44.gif

------------------

..Something for your mind, your body, and your soul

It's the power, it's larouse curiosity..

The purpose, the goal which one act's on..

A journey of force, hot like the sun and wet like the rain..

Rhythmatic movements in unicen with others prolong and act's of sensations, with no limit's or boundaries..

Eternity is past..

Wrong is right..

It's the point of greatest intensity..

Pleasure's of the highest sence..

Feeling's of warmth and security..

Willing and unwilling sensation's of the mind..

A condition..

The ultimate seduction..

..."THE REALM"..

ROFLMAO

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

“Be off, you wretch!” cried Aramis, throwing his skullcap in his face. “Return whence you came; take back those horrible vegetables, and that poor kickshaw! Order a larded hare, a fat capon, mutton leg dressed with garlic, and four bottles of old Burgundy.”

twilo.jpg

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

I really felt bad for him when I found out about the cancer but, how many chances do you deserve before you straighten your ass out??

------------------

cathysignature.jpgcathysignature2.jpg

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by cathyo:

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

I really felt bad for him when I found out about the cancer but, how many chances do you deserve before you straighten your ass out??

I've seen people fight addiction coke and it's not easy. I don't know from personal experience but when you're depressed, and you have cancer, and you've fucked up your career, and family life, it's hard not to go back to the one thing that you find comfort in.

Not to condone his actions, to be honest, I think he's been given plenty of chances to get things together. He's truly fucked up. I feel badly for him that can't overcome his physical and mental problems. I grew up watching the guy and liking him but maybe keeping him in jail is the best thing for him.

------------------

You're only young once

damn, give the poor guy a break! he has cancer for christ sakes! who cares if he wants to do some lines? is he hurting anybody else?

It's not like he's selling crack to first graders or anything....

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

4/7 - Pure, Detroit

4/14 - Deep, Long Island

4/21 - Arena, Albany NY

4/28 - Webster Hall, NYC

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by dale77:

I've seen people fight addiction coke and it's not easy. I don't know from personal experience but when you're depressed, and you have cancer, and you've fucked up your career, and family life, it's hard not to go back to the one thing that you find comfort in.

Not to condone his actions, to be honest, I think he's been given plenty of chances to get things together. He's truly fucked up. I feel badly for him that can't overcome his physical and mental problems. I grew up watching the guy and liking him but maybe keeping him in jail is the best thing for him.

True. Hopefully it will be his wake-up call, otherwise he's just going to wind up killing himself.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Originally posted by chris817:

ACCORDING TO THE NEWS DARRYL STRAWBERRY WAS FOUND AFTER A WEEKEND DRUG BINGE AT NYC'S SOUND FACTORY FOR THEIR ANNIVERSARY PARTY. HE WAS FOUND SITTING ON A SPEAKER!!

Classic!

...Well at least he'll be popular in prison cwm27.gif

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits soar..."

Originally posted by russ reign:

damn, give the poor guy a break! he has cancer for christ sakes! who cares if he wants to do some lines? is he hurting anybody else?

It's not like he's selling crack to first graders or anything....

right on! I was wondering when someone is gonna notice these hippocratic comments. But then again I remember when I was in the first grade, Darryl tried to sell me a rock during the 7th inning stretch at Shea. Hopefully he stopped that behavior!

cwm12.gif

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Originally posted by tastyt:

True. Hopefully it will be his wake-up call, otherwise he's just going to wind up killing himself.

I think that's what he wants. He's giving up. At one point he was rejecting chemotherapy.

I don't know if that's changed but to not take chemo after what the 2nd or 3rd time your cancer comes back, c'mon, that's crazy.

------------------

You're only young once