Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wall stret sucks big

I've been in that mode since 2300! It's just so depressing to watch the market dissapate without any clear vision of a bottm. Where do you work? or do you just follow the market?

------------------

"Play every record like it's your last"

I've only been lucky trading the triple Q's (QQQ-nasdaq 100 trust) Both on the short and long side of it all. When you're at the bottom of the barrellthere is a lot more room up then there is down, ya know! Whatever you do obviously don't sell!

------------------

Originally posted by momadance:

thats the worst idea yet. you should only get out if you really need that money now. if not, better hold on for the long term.

EXACTLY, what people don't realize is that they're only loosing $$$$ on paper. my brother for instance just called to ask me his daily "how are we doing" question. to be honest, we're not doing so good but he's invested in SOLID companies that are NOT staying at these prices for long...not like these fly by night penny stocks. i sound like a broken record "it's only on paper!"

Originally posted by emiliep:

EXACTLY, what people don't realize is that they're only loosing $$$$ on paper. my brother for instance just called to ask me his daily "how are we doing" question. to be honest, we're not doing so good but he's invested in SOLID companies that are NOT staying at these prices for long...not like these fly by night penny stocks. i sound like a broken record "it's only on paper!"

100% correct. A loss is only a loss when you sell. Institutions are just sucking out as much from the retailer investor as they possibly could before the next bull run. My estimate is we see 1584 an then we capitulate and regain some substance by the second week of June! We'll see!

------------------

Originally posted by SPHERIC:

100% correct. A loss is only a loss when you sell. Institutions are just sucking out as much from the retailer investor as they possibly could before the next bull run. My estimate is we see 1584 an then we capitulate and regain some substance by the second week of June! We'll see!

MAN i hope you're right. i just can't see how much further we can go! CSCO - 14, LU - 7, JDSU - 14??????????????? WTF?????

MAN i hope you're right. i just can't see how much further we can go! CSCO - 14, LU - 7, JDSU - 14??????????????? WTF?????

Where are you located on wall street? or did you mean wall street in general?

------------------

in between front and south street. right by the east river...close enough to smell fish all day long!

in between front and south street. right by the east river...close enough to smell fish all day long!

Like the market doesn't smell bad enough without the fish!LOL

------------------

I've been in that mode since 2300! It's just so depressing to watch the market dissapate without any clear vision of a bottm. Where do you work? or do you just follow the market?

i work at dreyfus on wall st. what about you?

and translucent, i third that!

downward spiral cwm14.gif ...suprisingly the fund I work for is not doing that bad, though still negative on the year frown.gif.

-Jamms "timetosparkadoobie"

------------------

jamms on hiatus...except this Friday, VINYL is the Answer! face50.gif

AIM: ynicholas