Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Official Twilo Digweed Friday Post** For those who know the crew

Oh yeah, Mikey,

Thanks for keeping an eye on me! Appreciate it! You never know what shananigans might occur at Twilo. And I just wanted to dance, so thanks!

cwm12.gif

Lexi

------------------

Lexicopy.jpg

"what I want is what I've not got, but what I need is all around me" - DMB

Definitely a night for the recordbooks...

The whole fire drill incident PROVES why Twilo has the best crowd in NYC. Answer me, at what other club with over 2,000 people would there have been such a peaceful, respectful vibe? 'Nuff said.

As for the music, I knew I liked Sean Cusick. I didn't know Jimmy Van M, however.

Several people leading up to Friday told me that Jimmny Van M was going to play Trance classics. I thought, Ok, why not?

But I felt as his set was definitely right up my alley...dark and progressive. Very impressed. Those who say he should get his own night, I concur.

Digweed, well, for the portion I heard (I had to leave early) I DEFINITELY liked.

I felt it was a very nice mix of his new progressive stuff. I actually LIKE his sets from Feb, and what I've heard of his new album.

It's a shame I couldn't stay till the end. From Myrlin and everyone's review, sounds like it was definitely a SET to remember, as well as the night.

Too bad I had a lunch appointment downstate in NJ.

Also, my brother Andrew sends his regards and thanx to all the friendly peeps he met!

"Y'all stay cool" he says.

------------------

furnace.gif

Had a great time with all of you! See you on the dancefloor soon.

Miss ya guys.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

petrol, need more cute guys, and now

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

Ursula... Miss America.. I think your clubplanets beauty! You should walk around with a tiara on your head!

Pfloyde: is only 19!!!!! I can;t get over it!

hi, sgbrooklyn. glad i finally got to meet you, even if you don't remember, which is apparently the case because i'm the only one who didn't get any recognition in your post (j/k)

missincognito did look GREAT. i didn't recognize the hot, curly-haired raver chick when she came and kissed my cheek

pfloyd40: 1 year breast-fed crack + 15 years smoking crack + 3 more years of breast-fed crack = 19 years. yay!

Originally posted by tyco:

ha ha ha......let's not get carried away now...... smile.gif why don't we let deanna11 speak for herself on this.......

shit, i can dance; mikey can't keep up

j/k

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

Originally posted by lextacy:

Oh yeah, Mikey,

Thanks for keeping an eye on me! Appreciate it! You never know what shananigans might occur at Twilo. And I just wanted to dance, so thanks!

cwm12.gif

Lexi

You don't have to thank me.......actually, I should be thanking you for preventing my dehydration.......the music tends to make me forget about staying alive so.....thank YOU.......it was def great to have someone that could last the night without sitting down every five minutes.....not like others who talk a bunch of smack while sitting on their asses looking at their watches... wink.gif..na, it was def a great time though....

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

[This message has been edited by tyco (edited 04-03-2001).]

Originally posted by kitty19:

i regret not going to twilo this weekend! eggmok was even in the house, damn!! cwm43.gif

kitty i thought you were heading down and i had high hopes to see you . . .

well, as an official twilo underboss i have to represent all the time . . .

so my ass will be up there a lot and i'll see you at pvd and jd/dt . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Well I personally thought that the most interesting part of the night was definitely... the fire. Digweed was anticlimactic, and that's putting it mildly. I don't really care what kind of fire I'm about to draw from this board, but I don't go for that "amazing hour after three hours of blah" thing, and that's how it is. In the past I loved Digweed because he had a steady nonstop groove going from beginning to end, but last Friday he just wasn't on, as far as I am concerned. Which in and of itself is no big deal - I still think that he's a great DJ, just wasn't with it on this occasion.

Duh - of course I'm going to see him again.

resident "equalopportunityoffender"

------------------

it's funny until somebody gets hurt. and then it's even funnier.

HEY EVERYONE!!!!

had a kick ass time - great chilling with all of you.

Okay so why didn't I meet Eggmok and Ooana???

How did I miss that?

Oh and I must disagree, I really liked the beats Digweed was spinning. Okay, so he wasn't as fired us as....Seb Fontain or somone like that, but I don't think a loud kick as bass is the only part of a good set.

I don't know - I was fucking dancing.

But once again - had a spicey ass time with all of you!

Lexi we rocked that place (my new girlie)

Andy - haven't spoken to our mutual freind yet *wink wink* but I will this week - this should be good.

Deanna11 - bad girl - stop biting Scotty - hehe

Al- I wonder what Kara is thinking - we popped her Twilocherry and what?? there's a fucking fire - well at least it was memorable.

Okay that's enough

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

Originally posted by tyco:

Damn......why the hell am I getting picked on? he he......anyhow, I'm in agreement with everyone......a fabulous night with peeps I know and those I met......too many to point out but you guys know who you are...... wink.gif

ha ha ha......let's not get carried away now...... smile.gif why don't we let deanna11 speak for herself on this.......

damn, if we need a dance off to settle all this business, I'm down....punks.... smile.gif

Mikey

Whoa hold up - I'm in !!!!

------------------

An bag of KB's $50

A glass bubbler $85

A lighter $ 1

Getting HIGH PRICELESS

"WAKE UP TO FIND OUT THAT YOU ARE THE EYES OF THE WORLD" - Grateful Dead

HEY DEANNAA!!!!! OMG HOW COULD I FORGET YOU! THERE ARE SOO MANY I DIDN'T ADD TO MY POST... YOU GUYS ARE THE EXTRA SPECIAL ONES I TRY TO KEEP TO MYSELF! HAHAHA (I'M FISHING FOR EXCUSES HERE SO FEEL FREE TO HELP ME OUT!) iT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU.. SEE YOU AT THE DRINK MEET UP??

YVETTTTTTEEEEEE::::::: YOUR A NUT!!!!

I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO HE BIG LOSER OF THE NIGHT HE KNOWS WHO HE IS!

HAHAHA!

------------------

mouse.gif

I love everyone today!

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

HEY DEANNAA!!!!! OMG HOW COULD I FORGET YOU! THERE ARE SOO MANY I DIDN'T ADD TO MY POST... YOU GUYS ARE THE EXTRA SPECIAL ONES I TRY TO KEEP TO MYSELF! HAHAHA (I'M FISHING FOR EXCUSES HERE SO FEEL FREE TO HELP ME OUT!) iT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU.. SEE YOU AT THE DRINK MEET UP??

YVETTTTTTEEEEEE::::::: YOUR A NUT!!!!

I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO HE BIG LOSER OF THE NIGHT HE KNOWS WHO HE IS!

HAHAHA!

Actually, mizz, he has absolutely NO IDEA...Hmmm, maybe I am being a little too mean...NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

-Jamms "stillanut"

------------------

jamms on hiatus...except this Friday, VINYL is the Answer! face50.gif

AIM: ynicholas