Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'M COMING OUT!!!!

Sista' and brotha'! You come out and you don't even warn me!!!

Let me tell ya all, having a gay brother is the best! And one with a hot girlfriend is even better ;-)

Love you both.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

LOL, oh Mario, you crack me up. I gotta ask, do you wax your back?

I will confess, I used to have good gaydar, but after the move to the east coast from Chicago... it's all static. And in the spirit of this thread, for the record:

I too am straight.

------------------

"Get off of my bed, you fucking psycho!"

-Heathers

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by toastednut:

girl, my 'DAR was goin off the first time i read one of your posts. then you posted a pic and i was sure... thanks for reaffirming my belief.

- toast

*Bends over and spreads butt cheeks*

Strap on that dildo baby and give it to me hard...you know how I like it!!!

Eileen - *MUAH*

Oo - A gay husband and a gay brother. You really are a fairy princess aren't you?

Nicki - You fucking kill me!!! LOL

Apotheosis - Kevin is very happy now that I've decided to come out. Actually we should thank my new "boyfriend" Gaetano for helping me come out.

petrol - Nope...don't wax my back or my chest. Was thinking of waxing my crotch though. wink.gif

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

[This message has been edited by MarioNY (edited 04-02-2001).]

Originally posted by MarioNY:

*Bends over and spreads butt cheeks*

Strap on that dildo baby and give it to me hard...you know how I like it!!!

cwm14.gif Awwww, you say the sweetest things!

Eileen - *MUAH*

Oo - A gay husband and a gay brother. You really are a fairy princess aren't you?

Aren't we so lucky to have her as our princess, too? *mwahs* all around...Oo, Eileen, Nicki (my bull-dyke), Mario - well, none for you Mario, since you're not into that. ;-)

Mikey: Kevin's the next one to come out... I'm certain Gaetano is working on him too. Eric: And why would someone so smooth wax anything, especially his hairless back?

------------------

ebreak.gif

hallelujah!!!

not that i was having a hard time marketing you or anything. . . but a pimp's gotta know certain preferences. . . research and all. . . cwm35.gif

------------------

bear1.gif . . . look deep into my eyes. . .

no bullshit, no drama, just pimpin' since 1976. . .C H A K A K H A N

Originally posted by noiseboy:

hallelujah!!!

not that i was having a hard time marketing you or anything. . . but a pimp's gotta know certain preferences. . . research and all. . . cwm35.gif

Oh, WERK! Sweetie, you KNOW Mario's got the ass that sells itself, it's just pure profit for you...

ichi - doesn't wax, uses Aussie Nad's

------------------

ebreak.gif

dewd, i'm seriously the only one who has no idea what anyone's sexuality is. yeah, that includes best friends, exes, crushes, etc., etc.

i don't even know if mattyparsons likes girl or boy sheep

------------------

Please

Leave me

Ur

Rock

Oo~

i think that a club Oo reopening is definetly in order --graet idea! i miss you so much! we have to have one of our talks, and if i remember correctly, we still haven't had that 'date' we talked about! wink.gif

love ya~

Ei

------------------

pretibaby@excite.com

Originally posted by ooana:

Ichi, Mario I am THE fairy princess yep yep.

Gads, I miss you guys.

That's it...I think we need to reopen club Oo sometime VERY soon...what do ya'll think...small shin-dig with the crew and family?

LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU TONS!!!!!!!

Hugs and kisses all around.

-Oo

Best idea I've heard all day!!! smile.gif Love ya sweetheart.

-ichi

------------------

ebreak.gif

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

That's not what Todd says...

SK13

Oh.... you... terrible kinky-haired bitch, that sounds so bad the way you say it...

Besides, what would she know about straight boys? Now you SarahKim, you know about straight boys.

And Mario... for God's sake don't wax your balls, aren't they shiny enough?

------------------

"Get off of my bed, you fucking psycho!"

-Heathers

AOL IM: petrol01

Okay I think its gotta happen then.

Do me a favor guys and get in touch with me with when would work for you.

Obviously the weekend of the 14th is out (DT and Digweed) and the 21st is out for me cause I'm going to a wedding.

Maybe...this saturday?

Sorry for the public post but only "family" (ya all know who ya are) need nag me ;-)

All work and no play with her kiddies makes Ooana a dull girl. Oh..and ya'all need to catch my smiffy new hair do I'm getting tonight plus the lovey glow I've got! Tee hee! <winks>

Wuf,

Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Oo, a dull girl? NEVER! cant wait to have a little girl talk with you and Mar...he has such great taste in BOYS! nad since he has been advising me on my hair and skin care, i've only gotten hottttter! wink.gif

love ya all!

Ei

ps...tell me what you think of my new sig!

[This message has been edited by pretibaby (edited 04-03-2001).]

I love it, girl!

btw...my hair now has crimson highlights. Hoooha! Can you say fiiiiiiieeeeerce?

Miss ya, Ei. Give my bro a hug for me.

-Oo

Originally posted by pretibaby:

Oo, a dull girl? NEVER! cant wait to have a little girl talk with you and Mar...he has such great taste in BOYS! nad since he has been advising me on my hair and skin care, i've only gotten hottttter! wink.gif

love ya all!

Ei

ps...tell me what you think of my new sig!

[This message has been edited by pretibaby (edited 04-03-2001).]

------------------

ooana.gif

Ichi, Mario I am THE fairy princess yep yep.

Gads, I miss you guys.

That's it...I think we need to reopen club Oo sometime VERY soon...what do ya'll think...small shin-dig with the crew and family?

LOVE YOU GUYS AND MISS YOU TONS!!!!!!!

Hugs and kisses all around.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif