Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Twilo Spin Off Tomorrow -- $5 18+

Hey guys!

Don't forget the spin off is tomorrow. Watch as 5 up and coming DJs do everything they can to impress you and a panel of judges from places such as URB and Mixer!

The vibe is definitely going to be amazing as we all support some new talent.

Party starts at 10pm.

Its definitely gonna be a night to remember and one for the history books. Just imagine, you can say you were there the first time DJ so and so spun and got his residency!!

So...come out and support and watch as a new flavor is added to the New York scene!

See you on the dancefloor! I can't WAIT!

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

*BUMP*

Ya all better be there! Hey...can I tempt you with a new hairdo?

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

this one's for ADAM representin.... what up kid!! hope you win! Gawd you're fabulous! i totally would've gone up i 'm so mad, found out i have to be on call tomorrow, not tonight but still can't make it as i have to be at work by 5 am or so. good luck and muahs!! you better bring back some good news.

i'll try to stop by Evolution for ya on saturday.

------------------

"And if I Die before i learn to speak...Will money pay for all the days i lived awake but half asleep?"

I'll be there with some westchester representation, it'll be good to let loose on a weekday, and i just had hypnosis today, so i am extra relaxed and ready for some good tunes, see y'all under the ball!!

-_-Mikey-_-

------------------

tt1.jpg

Party Lights, Party Lights, its not a party without the lights

18+

hey, Mr. Binky...there you go bud!

hehehehe

------------------

~*~**~ Life is in the eye of the beholder. What you cherish and find precious in your life may not be the same for someone else, but it's YOUR vision!! Define it and hold on to it, for it's the ONLY thing that is uniquely yours. Remember that the REAL beauty of life is finding someone that shares your vision. ~**~*~

AIM MissIncognito13