Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you had to spen the rest of your life in ONE club which one would it be..?

Guest danwang

Originally posted by slashone:

Well, since I couldn't survive on blowpops and red bull, I would have to say EXIT. Lots of room, hip-hop and house, and a place to eat.

Hmm, Twilo doesn't have hip-hop (but didn't they have jungle in what is now the 2k Lounge, way back in the early days?) but it does have a decent selection of food and drinks in the Power Bar.

Also, I remember when I went to the Dome in Montreal, they had sandwiches and pizza.

How about the Vault? Maybe less in the way of food (I dunno for sure cuz I've never been there), but in terms of other activities offered, that wouldn't be too bad. wink.gif

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 04-04-2001).]

TWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by danwang:

How about the Vault? Maybe less in the way of food (I dunno for sure cuz I've never been there), but in terms of other activities offered, that wouldn't be too bad. wink.gif

[This message has been edited by danwang (edited 04-04-2001).]

the vault is NASTYYYYY!!! my sister wanted to check it out on the night of her bachelorette party, so we went. DISEASE INFESTED!!!!!! i had some weirdo following me the whole time jerking off. there were people doing god only knows what in the corners. it's by far the worst place on this earth!

personally i'd have to say, uhm...SF!!!!

Originally posted by emiliep:

the vault is NASTYYYYY!!! my sister wanted to check it out on the night of her bachelorette party, so we went. DISEASE INFESTED!!!!!! i had some weirdo following me the whole time jerking off. there were people doing god only knows what in the corners. it's by far the worst place on this earth!

personally i'd have to say, uhm...SF!!!!

...hmmm...not much of a difference other than the music.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

Even though I'm not a regular Exit person . . .I would have to say Exit.

BECAUSE! It's the biggest and they have so many damn rooms . .. it'll probably take a good months to find all of them. Besides, you didn't say that I could play what ever I wanted to . . right?!?

BlueAngel

------------------

"Be as you wish to seem." — Socrates

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by translucent:

...hmmm...not much of a difference other than the music.

LMFAO!!!! cwm2.gif Actually I heard the Vault has closed?

Anyway I would without a second thought choose Twilo.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

Id have to say Ohm cause it's also a restaurant and there is a bed below a trap door in the DJ booth smile.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

3/24 - Shadow Lounge, Miami

3/31 - Arena, Albany NY

4/7 - Pure, Detroit

4/14 - Deep, Long Island

4/21 - Arena, Albany NY

4/28 - Webster Hall, NYC

www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

Originally posted by dale77:

The catwalk level at SF, so I can sit on a comfy couch or dance by the balcony, so I have something to hold to when I feel like I'm gonna lose my balance.

~~>that balcony can be a lifesaver!! haha!

------------------

*~*i DOn'T nEeD yOur AttiTudE~~>i BrOuGht My OwN*~*

SInce food is a requirement for a life spent in a club, a lot of places are ruled out. I would deffinatly spend my life in Centro-Fly. The food in the tapioca room is so good, they even have pancakes and breakfast food too, so you really could live forever.

------------------

Gotta Jibboo, And you keep on drinking too