Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are people capable of lying while rolling?

Originally posted by orchid21:

I was just wondering that? Does anyone know? from experience?

Of course.. don't you remember the time I came up to you and said you were incredibly beautiful? I think I was rolling then.. cwm30.gif

[This message has been edited by tranceaction (edited 04-05-2001).]

Originally posted by tranceaction:

Of course.. don't you remember the time I came up to you and said you were incredibly beautiful? I think I was rolling then.. cwm30.gif

that's not nice of you

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Absolutely. . . i used to lie to people all the time when rolling... Its a good way to get information from people cuz their sheilds are let down. Not only are they more likely to tell you something, they are more likely to believe every word you say. I used to use drugs for so much more than just having fun. [insert meniacle laugh]

------------------

I am Karma's henchman. A prophet if you will. We all deserve some kind of Karma. Whether it be good or bad, it is my duty to bring it uppon you. No thanks needed, I actually enjoy my job.

hey hey hey, why so mean to orchid??? thats not nice!!

cwm23.gif

------------------

poohvlieger.gif

life's a ride... pack light...

AIM: dELERiUM 540

OH yeah I used to lie to my mom all the time when I can home after a long night of substance abuse and I would come home sweating and still rolling face, I would tell her I was out drinking and I have an upset stomach (nauseau = sweats) and I slept at a friends house...but then I think she caught on to it and she made me take a drug test..actually two drug tests but alas they came up clean...but yes people can lie when they are rollin, and to answer apotheosis' question, no I would never look her in the eye when I answered her because that would have been a dead giveaway due to the fact of my pupils being the size of nickels

------------------

Dancer-13.gifglow.jpg

Do you Fuck as well as you Dance???

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

For me, it's pretty hard to lie. I'm a pretty honest person to begin with, I'll pretty tell you what I think about you in a heartbeat, and you may not like what I have to say if you catch me at the wrong moment.

The only thing I fib about sometimes is how I'm feeling. Sometimes when I'm tripping really hard, I say I'm okay, even when I may really not be, so that I can get into a better mind frame and not freak myself out about anything.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by sillylittlename:

YES YES YES they can they do they will

Yes folks I believe she is right. And if you are a honest giving person-you will be more likely to let others take advatage of your good nature.

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

I've done it... cwm1.gif (many times)

------------------

*sometimes I wonder if

my dreams are wild...

sometimes I know they'll

all come true...

I need somebody who can

move MY world...

someone who knows just

what to do...*

someone like ~YOU~

They were probably lying to you

Originally posted by dmtgod:

Absolutely. . . i used to lie to people all the time when rolling... Its a good way to get information from people cuz their sheilds are let down. Not only are they more likely to tell you something, they are more likely to believe every word you say. I used to use drugs for so much more than just having fun. [insert meniacle laugh]

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

So unnecessary, dick!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Definantly, and it is so easy too. It is the only time when I am super convincing, because you are so care free and sincere when you are telling a lie, it is the only time I lie and can honestly say I don't fell bad doing it. cwm24.gif

------------------

ba001_3.gif

I know that people are defintely capapble of telling a lie. I don't necessarily lie when I am rolling but might embellish the truth a little bit.

I think that when you're rolling all the feelings just come right up to the forefront. YOu start yapping about things you would never tell anyone but your best friends. Embellishing......not lying.

------------------

lolly2.jpg

i have found myself lying when in an altered state and quite convincingly too.... i don't think rolling makes it easier for you to lie or to tell the truth rather you have less inhibitions and don't care what is coming out of your mouth...

[This message has been edited by cductive (edited 04-05-2001).]