Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official I F*ING hate these office walls post

okay--who else thinks work fuckin sux and would rather be chillin underneath an oak tree smokin a phatty blunt listening to thier fave cd of the week/month.(LTJ for me).

This is not fair. I'm stuck with another dismal day starring at the computer while this sunny day slips away.

What would you all be doin if you werent stuck in HELL?

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Yeah i here you, we don't have windows in my buidling either. Luckily i smoke so i can go out and watch the bunnies every now and again.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

*sigh* I would be in a tree-lined park somewhere in this great city smokin' a phatty too (wait, I don't smoke cwm32.gif )...ok, I would imagine smokin' a phatty and watch the world pass me by. But I too am in the inferno eternal hell called a corner office, with a nice ass view of 3rd Ave car brake lights and staring at happy people outside, enjoying the weather!!! cwm23.gif

------------------

jamms on hiatus...more news at 4:20 face50.gif

AIM: ynicholas

The only benefit to working out here in the sticks (Bedminster). We have actual windows that open and everything!!

Although opening them tends to excite and distract from work! I got them open now...I think I hear a cow mooing.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgcathysignature2.jpg

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Hey cutie!

Long time no see..yea I hear ya also..

The day mocks me..

I'm sitting in a dark cave with a light box and my animation gear...

very hermit like..

but every now and then I slip my chains off my ankle and run out to terrorize the west village..

So the new Bukem's good huh?

You know he's up at Centro next month right?

I caught him last time he came with MC Comrad and it was amazing..

take care and hope to see you soon..

cwm1.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

i hate these walls so much there's got to be a new, more descriptive word for how i feel about this place! i went outside for a few minutes and the sun was so bright i was almost blinded - that's what happens when you don't see the light of day for weeks on end!!! if i didn't have to be here, i'd be in central park throwing frisbee in sheep's meadow, people watching and relaxing!

I'm staring at my screen like its an ATM machine that is going to spit out 100 dollar bills. The phone rings and I turn the ringer off. I'm also a disgruntled worker who needs to be outside somewhere.....anywhere but here..this place makes me cranky and right now, I love to fight.

I'm staring at my screen like its an ATM machine that is going to spit out 100 dollar bills. The phone rings and I turn the ringer off. I'm also a disgruntled worker who needs to be outside somewhere.....anywhere but here..this place makes me cranky and right now, I love to fight.

Hey Carabaybee!

I feel for ya. It used to KILL me when days like these came around. I'm going for a run in about 15 min...

Truth be told though, from my point of view, it's still better to have a job and RENT MONEY (which I don't have) than to be free during the day...

Shugabooga...check your hotmail!

-D

------------------

furnace.gif

"Concentrate, it's in your reach..."

Hey mugz---Yes LTJ is at Centro April 30th..its a monday..He's awesome.

Powerpuff---Ooohh...I scream, you scream, We all scream for Ice cream. He'll be back around 10:15 sharp tonight. I can hear the tune in my head...tee hee.

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by powerpuff:

I totally hear ya babe!! I would eating an ice cream cone from our favorite ice cream man in Queens. And I would be doing some serious vegging out....out in central park!!!

Dude work sux!!! cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

Hey!!

Hi Paula!

You should try visiting ASTORIA Park..

It's not too far from where your at!

Drop me a PM sometime...

Maybe we can go have some more of thos yummy blue drinks at cafe bar and you can hear me rant and rave all night long..

NICE SIG. By the way!

Hugz*

cwm35.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

Originally posted by powerpuff:

I totally hear ya babe!! I would eating an ice cream cone from our favorite ice cream man in Queens. And I would be doing some serious vegging out....out in central park!!!

Dude work sux!!! cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

Hey!!

Hi Paula!

You should try visiting ASTORIA Park..

It's not too far from where your at!

Drop me a PM sometime...

Maybe we can go have some more of thos yummy blue drinks at cafe bar and you can hear me rant and rave all night long..

NICE SIG. By the way!

Hugz*

cwm35.gif

------------------

Sigcopy.jpg

I know this is really late in the day for this type of responce, but for me it's still only 2:30 or so... My office happens to be my dinning room right now, so that's not so bad....

It's a beautiful day out here too. And of course being home, I have the phatty option fully available....

How's everyone doing BTW??

cwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Hey Carabaybee...

I feel ya. I've definitely been there before...I am going outside for a bit soon.

But let me tell ya, I'd still rather have a job and RENT MONEY...

Being laid off sux...

Hugh: I just sent you an email...

-Den

------------------

furnace.gif

"Concentrate, it's in your reach..."

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

How's everyone doing BTW??

Hey you! Puff Puff Puff...no pass for you.

Good to hear from ya Cali boy

What up Furnace...I'd say Hi on AIM...but its lookin pretty sick today

------------------

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Hrmm...what would I do.

Make sure my boy didn't have to work either...

...go to the market, buy some wine, cheese, crackers and have a picnic in the park.

Then come home, open all the windows, and not get out of bed, off the floor, or off the couch with him for a good many hours.

Yep...that's what I would have been doing. :-)

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen