Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok everyone. YANKEES or mets??

Ok, So next season (its already sold out) I'm gettin mad yankees fans to go up to fenway and sit in the bleachers or somewhere and start trouble and be drunk.

record.gif

------------------

I am Karma's henchman. A prophet if you will. We all deserve some kind of Karma. Whether it be good or bad, it is my duty to bring it uppon you. No thanks needed, I actually enjoy my job.

Originally posted by dmtgod:

Ok, So next season (its already sold out) I'm gettin mad yankees fans to go up to fenway and sit in the bleachers or somewhere and start trouble and be drunk.

record.gif

I wouldn't suggest you do that...you don't wanna underestimate those crazy irish fucks.

My

Entire

Team

Sucks

hehe cwm32.gif

gotta luv the yanks baby!!

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

[This message has been edited by majesticmelodi (edited 04-05-2001).]

I find it interesting that theres so many Yanks fans...were there this many Yankees fans 10 years ago when they weren't winning the pennant every year? Just a curious question...

Its been the Yanks for me since day one...the home opener this year was out of control!

------------------

Dancer-11.gif