Clubplanet Nightlife Community

on saturday morning ill be on a plane to the dominincan republic

you still suck

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

you still suck

yo momma

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> "

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13 cwm26.gifcwm26.gif

[This message has been edited by msoprano13 (edited 04-02-2001).]

Originally posted by brandie:

fuck you . . .

(who gives a shit about my birthday . . . man i'm gonna be a 'rare form' for once - since i havent gotten fuct up in forever - and YOU wont be around to see it)

rrrrrrr

smile.gif

luv,

brandie

ill be in rare form, just in another country

blueangel ill post all the spots when i get back

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

Ganster-01.gif "IM GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE" MSOPRANO13

Originally posted by powerpuff:

Hey I've been there...where are you going?? cwm11.gif

im going to puerto plato, i need some info

check your pm's

------------------

Robert Deniro

awwww u suck......i wish i was going...... AHHHHHH!!!! i need beautiful beaches...... i havent been there in 2 1/2 years.... is this your first time there? beach wise the prettiest beaches arent those in puerto plata though.... there 'the terrenas' ..... i havent been to puerto plata in years and years.... but if ya need any info lemme know

irene smile.gif

anybody who has been to the dominican on this thread how was the customs when you get there, was there any???

------------------

Robert Deniro

I was there about 5 years ago, the customs are a little annoying, when i got back to nyc from domanican all my luggage was opened. The city itself is really poor, so suggest for u to say within ur hotel, there are no real clubs where i stayed. I suggest u take a helicopter flight to another city.

------------------

an4.gif

Originally posted by nychunk:

I was there about 5 years ago, the customs are a little annoying, when i got back to nyc from domanican all my luggage was opened. The city itself is really poor, so suggest for u to say within ur hotel, there are no real clubs where i stayed. I suggest u take a helicopter flight to another city.

thanks bro but im not worried about coming home, im worried about going there. did they bother you in the dominincan at the airport???

------------------

Robert Deniro

Originally posted by vt2be:

awwww u suck......i wish i was going...... AHHHHHH!!!! i need beautiful beaches...... i havent been there in 2 1/2 years.... is this your first time there? beach wise the prettiest beaches arent those in puerto plata though.... there 'the terrenas' ..... i havent been to puerto plata in years and years.... but if ya need any info lemme know

irene smile.gif

check your pm's

------------------

Robert Deniro

and ill be on my way to cancun early tommorow morning smile.gif

------------------

a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again

Your laughing at me cause I am different? Shit, im laughing at you cause your all the fucking same!