Clubplanet Nightlife Community

no smiles for uknjx2 until 2002.......

it's a terrihb;e shame. it's my whole tootht thingie. you guys don't know my tooth sotry, just take it form me it ain't lpretty and now seems it's gonna cost me mucho dinero for new teeth and you should see this ugly shit that the dnetist put in and i wann a cry b/c now i'm fukced. and on top of it all...well i donh't know what i wa s gonna say...oh yah, i have to miss danny vs. digs........that' sucks ss bad. i'm going to go cry now. bye bye

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by uknjx2:

it's a terrihb;e shame. it's my whole tootht thingie. you guys don't know my tooth sotry, just take it form me it ain't lpretty and now seems it's gonna cost me mucho dinero for new teeth and you should see this ugly shit that the dnetist put in and i wann a cry b/c now i'm fukced. and on top of it all...well i donh't know what i wa s gonna say...oh yah, i have to miss danny vs. digs........that' sucks ss bad. i'm going to go cry now. bye bye

awwwww hunny im sorry to hear that ::biiiiiig hug::

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by eggmok:

what you have to miss the anniversary . . .

someone call an ambulance cause i just died . . .

eggy my tru lvoe.....wells ee now,thing is i hit the bottele. and you would too if you endured what i did ont heat chair and i knew allabout it b/c i've been throughi ta alll begfore....i had my jaw wires shut with no anestheisa...and it hrut baaad...and today was no plicnic...does anyone need and admis. assist???/ a good one with fake teeeeth? i'j good, i raeelly am!! very responsible and never late and only gets fuckedc up during the week when bummed out (whcih is rarely for me)

------------------

uknj@aol.com

eggy my tru lvoe.....wells ee now,thing is i hit the bottele. and you would too if you endured what i did ont heat chair and i knew allabout it b/c i've been throughi ta alll begfore....i had my jaw wires shut with no anestheisa...and it hrut baaad...and today was no plicnic...does anyone need and admis. assist???/ a good one with fake teeeeth? i'j good, i raeelly am!! very responsible and never late and only gets fuckedc up during the week when bummed out (whcih is rarely for me)

what the hell happened baby and why is your mouth wired shut . . .

huh . . .

i have the picture of the both of us from miami and i'm looking at it now hoping that you are ok . . .

*hugz* . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

huh . . .

i have the picture of the both of us from miami and i'm looking at it now hoping that you are ok . . .

*hugz* . . .

oops, mis led youo but dint mean to...i once had my jaw wirde suht. byut not now..but its a a long story anyway and i'm repressed right now. but what pic ar e you talikning about? and i'j not sooo drunk, vb7ut also without my glasses so slight problem here...

------------------

uknj@aol.com

huh . . .

*hugz* . . .

oops, mis led youo but dint mean to...i once had my jaw wirde suht. byut not now..but its a a long story anyway and i'm repressed right now. but what pic ar e you talikning about? and i'j not sooo drunk, vb7ut also without my glasses so slight problem here...

get off that computer cause i wanna call you at your home . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

oops, it's very bad to post drunk.....!!

thanks guys. i was in shock over the cost of the whole event....i'm gonna be out of commission for a while cuz my wallet is in serious pain!! so is my mouth..ooooccccchhhhh

------------------

uknj@aol.com

Hey nikki!!!

Im so sad U cant make it next Saturday...

Havent seen u in action for a while now...

Hope everything turns out for the better...

Take care! and much love from fellow KU'nian.. hehehe

miguel

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Sounds painful... think happy thoughts you!!!!

Shit........ I'm gonna have to get some wisdom teeth pulled real soon and a couple others that are... not serving their designed purpose...........

I'm sure I'll be relating real soon..

Especially about the money beat down.

------------------

gif1.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks