Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dt last night...and new depeche mode remix...

danny played a depeche mode remix that was sooo good...was the bushwaka mix of dream on...

there is also a harder remix of it by dave clarke...

i love my dm!!! jusr dl the whole new album..and it's excellent

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

DM's Bushwaka's mix of dream on is fabolous... It's around for a couple o' months now, and it's also on one of the John Digweed sets for Kiss FM (not the NYC Kiss FM smile.gif "Black Celebration"s are coming up with a new album with Mute Records.. Looking forward to it upside down .. cwm20.gif

I love my DM since I know myself cwm35.gif

Cheers to all DM lovers...

-JohnKush

johnkush@hotmail.com

Concur...

My first time at Vinyl yesterday...and Danny was definitely bangin'. LOVE his style of music.

Thanx to Shannah, Jilly, and Crossy for takin' me out.

Jilly check your email! cwm13.gif

------------------

furnace.gif

"Concentrate, it's in your reach..."

Originally posted by p00h:

danny tweaked revolution??? mommy, is it next saturday yet?

Yo, tweaked is not the word. I don't know if he kept mixing in and out of it but the man made it last a good 20 minutes...or so it seemed. Kept fucking buiding it up and up and up. Danny gave a shout out during the track to the guy who made the song because the guy was there that night. Never seen him that vicious. Dude gets better and better.

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Depeche Mode remix in club??? I wish I was there... I just got ticket for DM concert in Europe-Prague on September 4th. I am so excited!!! Can´t wait!!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by midiman:

Yo, tweaked is not the word. I don't know if he kept mixing in and out of it but the man made it last a good 20 minutes...or so it seemed. Kept fucking buiding it up and up and up. Danny gave a shout out during the track to the guy who made the song because the guy was there that night. Never seen him that vicious. Dude gets better and better.

DAYYYYUMMM!!! Where were you guys hiding in that place? Yeah, danny's mix of revolution is unfrigginreal..."coming out soon on twisted" gotta try to find it beforehand (even danny's closest people don't have it!

cwm6.gif ) Now, that was a great mix to walk in on (he spun it just after 4am, just as we got in to the place... but there's also a mix of a Cevin Fisher song that I am looking for... anyone get that? I can't remember the name of it, and it's bugging the hell out of me!

-ichi

------------------

ebreak.gif

revolution mix was f'n awesome!!! depeche mode was cool too...whats up with the muscle head guidos taking over the dance floor, just stay at the factory where you belong!

------------------

Boombox-02.gif

Say What?...House Music All Night Long

I was dancing all night. I was hoping to run into some of the peeps I had met at the meet-up at Nativa but I probably wouldn't have recognized anyone even if they were dancing right next to me. Danny had me too sucked in. So many songs I wish I knew the names of. I cannot believe how great the music is in that fucking place.

Danny rocks his system harder than most Twilo DJ's on the Phazon. (and you can quote me on that!)

------------------

------------------------

I'm a slut...I make love to music every night

Apparently he has been working on that track for ages cwm27.gif . Every time he played it he would say its still a rough mix and he is *working* on it (even said in Miami). Nice to hear he finally finished that track cwm1.gif ...

-Jamms "itstimefora"

------------------

jamms on hiatus...more news at 4:20 face50.gif

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

DAYYYYUMMM!!! Where were you guys hiding in that place? Yeah, danny's mix of revolution is unfrigginreal..."coming out soon on twisted" gotta try to find it beforehand (even danny's closest people don't have it!

cwm6.gif ) Now, that was a great mix to walk in on (he spun it just after 4am, just as we got in to the place... but there's also a mix of a Cevin Fisher song that I am looking for... anyone get that? I can't remember the name of it, and it's bugging the hell out of me!

-ichi

It's Love You Some More. Enjoy!

cwm20.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!