Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MEMORIES~~~

Well MarioNYC is a lill upset with me. So, per his request Im doing a "MEMORIES POST". His favorite past time was by far the post titled "MY FLY". According to him , the only other post that truely captured his attention was the one when Iwent on about me being bi.

So, anyone have any CLUB PLAENT memories you care to share....Maybe something about an imposter you had? We all know I had a many of them...

For me, I must say...and I was talking about this Friday at Cream...my favorite all time post involved PFLOYD and a few others reciting PINK FLOYD Lyrics all day. That totwally made my day.

Ok this post is lame but Mario wanted me to do...he plans on posting a survey about girls giving blow jobs...make sure u participate.

xoxo

kAt

------------------

I quit~

This just popped into my head...

who remembers the divalicious, divvalicious, divaliciouss name battle of 2000? Jesus, how long did that go on!

The original prevailed!! Monique is the divaliciousest! smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

I haven't been on the board as long as some of you...but there are two.

One was back last fall, there was a lot of drama that involved alot of the board members shortly after the America meet up dinner. I think alot of board people showed their true colors in that thread...

Another favorite was very recent...Exodust's post about Office Space.

I loved that movie! I used to live that tedious work life, and may have to again (hope not). It was so cool to see that so many of us have been through the same hell that is "the office".

You rewl R!

------------------

furnace.gif

"Concentrate, it's in your reach..."

when i first started to post there as a lot of talk about naked chick at SF....and a LOT of drama over the whole thing, and i think that's around the time DaVe made a special DRAMA spot! yep, and the battle of the divalicious's! there's only one divalicious in my eyes, always was only one! but when i first started posting everyone was smiley crazy, i'm talking OUT OF CONTROL!! now everyone is signature crazy....but it's all good! smile.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

the bickering between nikilina and iliana was probably more stupid than sleeping in front of a window on a 90 degree summer afternoon with no clouds in sight...also...the "intellectual debates" concerning scot project in the music thread. UUUUUUUHHHHHMMMMMM...i cant think of anymore at the moment

------------------

Coming soon...

The signature that will end all signatures...

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

I think it was about Thanksgiving time.....

Rachel1997 made a post saying hi to me. It ended up after 2 days being 160 posts long and I even got essays pm'ed to me from girls about 3-sum applications.....That kinda cracked me up.

Otherwise I think My-Fly by Kat was pretty damn funny.

-A

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY