Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes is in big trouble at work again

they've already officially "verbally warned" me twice about being late too much, and they said that, if it continued, they'd have to write me up. i was 15 mins. late today, and i just got an e-mail from my sort of boss and the big boss saying that i have a li'l ol' meeting with them this afternoon. uh-oh. why can't they just let me come in at 10 instead of 9:30? i stay late everyday anyway. this is so wack.

i started a thread a little bit ago asking how i could get up in the morning, but i'm still having trouble. i just can't seem to get out of bed. any real or new suggestions on that?

and any sympathy thrown my way will also be appreciated. good luck on my meeting may keep me from getting too frightened of that scary closed door.

cwm6.gif

let me get this straight -

you want your company to make special provisions for you because you can't get out of bed in the morning to make it there by 9:30?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by weyes:

yeah, and i don't even plan to be in nyc much longer. but i don't like drama at work, y'know? this is bullshiot! why don't they concentrate on the great work i do. if i make up the ten minutes i'm late by staying late every day, why should it matter? i usually stay an extra half hour every night 'cause i'm such a hard-working freak in general. this is bullocks...

cwm21.gif

when are u leaving for cali..we haven't met yet

cwm14.gif

------------------

sara46.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *

Originally posted by peeps:

let me get this straight -

you want your company to make special provisions for you because you can't get out of bed in the morning to make it there by 9:30?

alright, you can just stick it. other people in my office can come and go as they please. as long as THEY get their work done, it's all good. why isn't the same true for me? there are people here who take 2 hour lunches, which i think is totally ridiculous. we're supposed to work till 6 pm, and i'm one of the 10% of the people in the office who actually do. i just happen to be a nocturnal person (i don't know how you can't relate to that, seeing as you're a member of clubplanet), so this early shift job is a bit of a problem for me. but believe me, i'm trying my hardest. i just don't think ten minutes is such a big deal.

Originally posted by starcapone:

when are u leaving for cali..we haven't met yet

cwm14.gif

i'm leaving in june, but don't worry, girl, we'll catch up with each other soon... (i'll be at the roxy this friday for armand van helden and paul johnson, and all of you'd better be at the 4/20 dinner meetup! (i'm going to kind 2 afterwards))

and if any of you have any job leads in l.a., pm me!!!

[This message has been edited by weyes (edited 04-09-2001).]

hehe, that sucks girl, im late to work everyday almost hehe, and well they can shove it, hehe, i dont thikn my boss has ever questioned me about shit like that, even though hes and ass, i guess that gives him one point....hehe about he has going for him

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Originally posted by weyes:

i'm leaving in june, but don't worry, girl, we'll catch up with each other soon... (i'll be at the roxy this friday for armand van helden and paul johnson, and all of you'd better be at the 4/20 dinner meetup! (i'm going to kind 2 afterwards))

and if any of you have any job leads in l.a., pm me!!!

[This message has been edited by weyes (edited 04-09-2001).]

i doubt i'll be at both those events

cwm14.gif ...what/where else is could we hang/meet?? i'm planning...hopefully in 4 yrs. after i get my b.a. to move to l.a. how crazy would that be if we bumped into each other there cwm12.gif

------------------

sara46.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *

the american indians used to drinkn a lot of water before they went to sleep the night before a raid, so they would have to wake up early to piss. it's not really the most FUN way to wake up, but it gets you out of bed!

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world*

[This message has been edited by roadrunner (edited 04-09-2001).]

Originally posted by starcapone:

what's up girl!! i thought u said u didn't like that job anyway... cwm38.gif

yeah, and i don't even plan to be in nyc much longer. but i don't like drama at work, y'know? this is bullshiot! why don't they concentrate on the great work i do. if i make up the ten minutes i'm late by staying late every day, why should it matter? i usually stay an extra half hour every night 'cause i'm such a hard-working freak in general. this is bullocks...

cwm21.gif

Good Luck Weyes hope the meeting goes well for ya girl.....im in the same situation with my job....1 more time im late and I get fired.....it's BS though cuz I always stay late and help out though even on my days off....so I know what ur goin through.

------------------

" bass in ur f...bass in ur fa...BASS IN UR FACE LONDON "

" Directions DIrections.." - GrOOve

PLUR!!!

aim:clubhead32

i got in at 9:25, thanks!

cwm12.gif

but i forgot that my dentist appointment from yesterday that their office cancelled was moved to today at 8:30 and i TOTALLY missed it.

cwm6.gif

i'll get it together, just one bitty step at a time. cwm1.gif

I would be a very happy man if I could turn up to work every morning at 9.30am! I'd be out clubbing most nights of the week if that was the case.

Try haveing a hard weekend then turning up every day at 7.30am for a few years and see how you feel. 9.30 is like a fricken holiday.

For 8 years I had my day start before 6am - in the office. For a while, I had to be there at 5:15.

I ended up leaving a change of clothes (or 3) in the office and go from where ever I was out, right to work.

I was on time, just maybe not functional.

Now I work from home and when I get up, I am already at work. wink.gif

j.

j.

------------------

JDogg

AIM: JDoggNY2000

redbullducati.jpg