Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention!! E made the News once again........

According to local officials on channel 5 news, the use of the club drug extacy causes memory damage and.....wait, what was I talking about again?........

um...do we give a flying fuck?

------------------

we live together, we act on, and react to, one another; but always in all circumstances we are by ourselves.

The martyrs go hand in hand into the arena; they are crucified alone.

Embraced, the lovers desperately try to fuse their insulated ectasies into a single self-transcendence; in vain

By it's very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude

Sensations, feelings, insights, fancies- all these are private and except through symbols and second hand, incommunicable.

We can pool information about experiences, but never the experiences themselves

Aldous Huxley, Doors of Perception.

**THE MUSIC BEE**

carabee_sig.gif

Originally posted by carabee:

According to local officials on channel 5 news, the use of the club drug extacy causes memory damage and.....wait, what was I talking about again?........

um...do we give a flying fuck?

Uh... I'd answer... but do I know you? ( you knew that was coming) No, we don't give a fuck

cwm2.gif

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

who the hell are you? ;-)

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by korzo-:

Sabes.... hace mucho tiempo que escbribo en espagnol... prefiero escribir (y hablar) en frances o ingles. Pero ojala que mi espagnol (estar-subjuctivo) mas mejor en el futuro... quieres ayudarme para praticarlo con migo?!

cwm1.gif

Con mucho gusto, y tu me puedes ayudar con el frances. Se me olvido tambien, malditas drogas!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by xxlea:

Con mucho gusto, y tu me puedes ayudar con el frances. Se me olvido tambien, malditas drogas!

yo puedo ayudarte con el frances... pero no podemos tomar drogas durante nostro lecon...

no... de hecho, estoy buen profesor quando tomo drogas.

cwm1.gif

------------------

Originally posted by scottyskribz57:

Fuck that, I remember everything, my memory has not really suffered from doing E, like I remember over the summer, I dropped so many times, and I had a blast, I think?!?!?! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

-Scotty-

yeah RIGHT like u remember the time a month ago when u bit my arm and left me a bruise lol.. damnit that hurt!!!

cwm32.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

As if the memory isn't bad enough ...ya just had to throw in the whole spanish thang to really f^^k with me huh? cwm31.gif After reading through this post I don't know where I am cwm45.gif

------------------

"...I'll take my problems to the dance floor... let the music make my spirits soar..."

Ya las use!!!! Como quieres que vaya a trabajar sin ellas???

exactamente....trabajar sin drogas.... es imposible, tienes razon!!! Te gustan las drogas quando escuchas la musica, tambien?

------------------

Fuck that, I remember everything, my memory has not really suffered from doing E, like I remember over the summer, I dropped so many times, and I had a blast, I think?!?!?! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

-Scotty-

------------------

"I nEeD a SpIrIt WhO cAn ToUcH mY LiFe, I nEeD a VoIcE tO sPeAk tHe TrUtH, i NeEd A sOuL wHo WiLL bE oN mY sIdE, i NeEd A hEaRt i'LL nEvEr LoSe, SoMeOnE LiKe YoU... sOmEbOdY LiKe YoU....SoMeOnE LiKe yOu...SomEoNe LiKe yOu.....I NeEd SoMeBoDy WhO CaN MoVe My WoRLd, SoMeOne WhO kNoWs JuSt WhAt To Do, SoMeOne LiKe YoU..."
scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

ThE PHaZoN....InJeCtInG SoNiC StImULuS iNtO a CrOwD Of ThOuSaNdS BeGgInG fOr, AnD rEcEiViNg, CoMmUnAL ReLeAsE.

Por supuesto que si, en ese estado disfruto aun mas de la musica y el ambiente.

Sabes.... hace mucho tiempo que escbribo en espagnol... prefiero escribir (y hablar) en frances o ingles. Pero ojala que mi espagnol (estar-subjuctivo) mas mejor en el futuro... quieres ayudarme para praticarlo con migo?!

cwm1.gif

------------------