Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So whereabouts do you crazy kids live/work....?

Originally posted by roby:

Live in Twilo, work in Twilo, sleep in Twilo, eat in Twilo, screw in Twilo, ....

HEHEHEHEHE....HAHAHAHAHA....HOHOHOHOHOHO.....RALMFFAO....HOLY S**T CAPTAIN CRACK...THAT IS SO TRUE!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

As for wittle ol' me...born and raised and work in an igloo...that's Canada for all of you!!!

cwm4.gifcwm4.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

1006.gif

Ok, don't laugh...

You have yourself a Texas gal, born and bred. Lived in Houston most my life, and I've been in Austin for the past 5 years for school and stuff. Also lived in Taiwan for 3 years during junior high. But I LOVE NYC! Been several times, can't get enough. Just one question- HOW do you guys afford rent?!?!

Originally posted by k2:

Ok, don't laugh...

You have yourself a Texas gal, born and bred. Lived in Houston most my life, and I've been in Austin for the past 5 years for school and stuff. Also lived in Taiwan for 3 years during junior high. But I LOVE NYC! Been several times, can't get enough. Just one question- HOW do you guys afford rent?!?!

I ask that ? myself!

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by xtcgspot:

live in manalapan nj(monmouth county), and work here too, and GODDAMN is it boring!!!! thats' why i'm in the city so much

Hey liteflyr....from marlboro? Me and my friends and u and ur friends should all go clubbin together

sure, we're goin in a couple days. lemme kno if u want to meet up.

<>< lite ><>

Originally posted by shugabooga:

hey boa_boy, what's up! haven't seen you on the board much lately! i live in forest hills, work in midtown, and am about to leave for a visit back home in Atlanta!!! see you soon!

hey shugabooga, y'all better bring back some of that Atlanta weather back wit u.......I spoke to someone down there yesterday and it is beautiful....

and for the benefit of those of you who've heard me complaining about the cold....the temperature outside is about as cold as it ever gets in sydney :P

------------------

Woops where did that k hole come from...has anyone seen my jacket?......... boa_boy@yahoo.com AIM boaboyOZ