Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATT: deanna11

Originally posted by sobeton:

this is some crazy stuff. glowball & deanna11 ; you two should just hook up and get it over with. make love not war.. peace, sobeton

cwm32.gif

yeah, that's it- i want a sig with flowing colors like sobeton and butterflies and purple flowers oh and a kitten too.

SK13

------------------

get down on your knees...

[This message has been edited by sarahkim13 (edited 04-10-2001).]

im really not understanding y there is so much animosity on the board lately... jeez people... cwm6.gif ... seems we have forgotten y we got on this board to begin with.. PLUR remember... we all have a common interest... dont see y things have to get so personal... oh well... just hope this can be put to rest soon... hate seein people i know fight like this cwm36.gif

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

im really not understanding y there is so much animosity on the board lately... jeez people... cwm6.gif ... seems we have forgotten y we got on this board to begin with.. PLUR remember... we all have a common interest... dont see y things have to get so personal... oh well... just hope this can be put to rest soon... hate seein people i know fight like this cwm36.gif

Unfortunatley, there is also some immaturity flowing as well. (GB)....i mean...she's a female, that you dont know.....be a MAN...and let it slide. Christ already, its a board. Sorry bro, but when you threaten a woman like that....i lose respect.

------------------

-----"Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding, and value of life. A vision, that inspires you to live, and love, on planet earth. Like a priceless jewel, buried in dark layers of soil and stone.... earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home. And experience in this place to visit, and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself...as a Game master.......... Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpglovepeacetwilo.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

Originally posted by sarahkim13:

yeah, that's it- i want a sig with flowing colors like sobeton and butterflies and purple flowers oh and a kitten too.

SK13

NO MORE GAY ASS SIGS! THERE ARE TOO MANY ALREADY.

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Fuck yah man , yo wants to throw down too lets do this shit then ok .. my pussy ass people will i push goes to shove i Clear the room and get down on me knee and shove someting ther!!! How can you fuck With my ass you Crazy? You got maybe to brings someting real big! 1 word DINGLEBERRY me YA'LL!!

Translation = you want me to do your sig for you?

I'm frustrated because I can't find the words to describe how hard that made me laugh cwm32.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Can I get an Amen...you all finally realize what an illiterate, low class, piece of shit this Blowball really is. I won't say I told you so...yeah I will...I told you so. Respect my authoritar.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

ARE YOU FUCKIN' KIDDING ME??!!??

Glowball, you're getting all riled up and talking about how you gonna have a "THROW DOWN" with a GIRL over a stupid two post thread?? Tell me you're joking! PLEASE!

That's just too pathetic to comment on! confused2.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Self-image sets the boundaries of individual accomplishment." — Maxwell Maltz

boobielogo2.jpg

Originally posted by gravity:

Can I get an Amen...you all finally realize what an illiterate, low class, piece of shit this Blowball really is. I won't say I told you so...yeah I will...I told you so. Respect my authoritar.

Keep your mouth shut please no need for your shit

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

Originally posted by glowball:

Originally posted by gravity:

Keep your mouth shut please no need for your shit

There's always need for my shit you pathetic bitch...are you going to cry now that you're on the other side of the fence? C'mon bitch...you talked a big game before...are you only capable when you have an "army" with you...and I'm not talking about the one that's a figment of your rediculous imagination.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I go places,I interact...

(What places?)

Certain, clubs. Like, Paradise. It's not bad.

It's just that feeling when you can take your shirt off and really dance. When the music owns you. Do you understand?

Originally posted by glowsticks:

GLOWBALLONICS dictionary coming soon to a bookstore near you...

LOL glowsticks lol

------------------

Glowball.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---