Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i love sleepin' when there's thunder & lightening

Let's just say: I DO LOVE THUNDERSTORM...period. There is nothing more fascinating, exciting but at the same time soothing as a thunderstorm. When you can feel the energy building up and the air is full of electricity...and than it just hits at once and is there over and around you...full and passionate and wild and crazy. It's the best ever....mmmmhhhh I just LOVE IT!!!!

------------------

an1701.gif

AIM: flying77high

Email:flying77high@yahoo.com

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

Originally posted by clubjunkie:

It is the most soothing noise in the world.

I hate sleeping thorugh a thunderstorm! I want to see every flash of lightning, and hear every clap of thunder.

-ichi (loves storms) cwm9.gif

I'm with ya on that one! I love watching the storm! I was just sitting at the window watching the sky light up in a fabulous blue and hearing the clap of thunder!

Its mother natures way of showing us how powerful she is and how little we are!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

The rain is wonderful especially when your snuggled up with a quilt and your beloved sitiing next to you by the warmth of the fireplace...

Ahhhh Life is Beautiful ...

dance19.gif

------------------

A WakaWakaWaka ...

So what's your story? Everyone has a story ...

not me i hate thunderstorms..i mean i'll be inside and be fine...but if i am outside shit..i wont even walk under a tree..thinking lightning would strike...lol

------------------

Tunnel saturdays--->Foxyroxy guestlist

RoxyFoxycopy1.jpg

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Exit, Tunnel & SoundFactory r the places I choose to set myself free to the music...

Love them! I remember one particular one, I'm in the dining room sitting down to dinner and one starts kicking up. The east windows of my apt show a bright blue sky and the west, an ominous blackness. I jumped up opened the windows on both sides to get the cross breeze (more like a wind tunnel), things start blowing all over the place, my kids are looking at me like I had lost my mind, and I'm jumping around in the mayhem. I think I scared them.

BTW, fuck the cuddling, go right to the storm sex, you can cuddle later smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

i love thunderstorms in upstate ny, where my summer house is. i'm right on a lake and you can see the lightening come down, practically hitting the water. the dog i'm babysitting...er, dogsitting for, on the other hand, doesn't like them as much. last night, her eyes looked like they were gonna jump right out of her head!

looooooooove thunderstorms!! when i was little i hated them. used to hide my head under my pillow! now im fascinated w/ them! and it was frigin hailing last night! they were the size of marbles. i swear i thought they were going to break my winshield! and i love the big cracks of thunder, it sound like the house is falling down! ahhh the little things that excite me...

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

yeah the other night, i think it was monday, i was walking home after i had to go court and it was thundering and lightninging and it was great i was walking home, i got soaked but it was still great, i love the electricity in the air it puts the hairs on the back of my neck up!!!!! they need to make tents that are like that see through plastic so you can see and not get all wet thats that they should do, make tents with sunroof windows.hehe, ok im gonna be a millionaire...thanks guys....i mean who would buy one of those tents..!!!! like how great is that..... cwm32.gif

------------------

Our civilization is still in a middle stage, no longer wholly guided by instinct, not yet wholly guided by reason...

Originally posted by menionleah:

they need to make tents that are like that see through plastic so you can see and not get all wet thats that they should do, make tents with sunroof windows.hehe, ok im gonna be a millionaire...thanks guys....i mean who would buy one of those tents..!!!! like how great is that..... cwm32.gif

rotflmao. tents w/ sunroofs! omg thats too funnee

cwm2.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

i luv sleeping period..it's my fav. pasttime. one can never get enough beauty sleep...i always get confused with the zzz..i know it's one of these cwm2.gifcwm33.gif

------------------

sara46.jpg

* gonna make, gonna make your body wet..

gonna make, gonna make your body scream my name.. *