Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you could go to a tropical island for a week . . .

australia

*drool*

trying to study a semester abroad there at some point..

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

scream.gif

The Maldives, a small archipelagos of Islands. Nobody lives there just the people who run the Islands. Most are private and you take a boat to one of the main Islands which has just a restaurant and a bar.

SO you have your own tiny private Island. The Maldives are beautiful and the best Scuba Diving in the world.

And they are cheaper to visit than you would think... just keep it quiet.. you didn't here it from me wink.gif

Honestly it's probably the most relaxing place on earth because there isn't anything to do or worry about.

%7Boption%7DThe Maldives, a small archipelagos of Islands. Nobody lives there just the people who run the Islands. Most are private and you take a boat to one of the main Islands which has just a restaurant and a bar.

SO you have your own tiny private Island. The Maldives are beautiful and the best Scuba Diving in the world.

And they are cheaper to visit than you would think... just keep it quiet.. you didn't here it from me wink.gif

galerie04.jpg

galerie01.jpg

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 04-11-2001).]

Virgin Gorda....

Wanna see why? Just look at this picture.

-Oo

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

I don't know where, cause I never have gone anywhere. But if I went, I'd make sure to bring the three Es: Hennessy, ecstasy, and weed. You can get some OJ there. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

B2B, good call with Maldives.

You should also check out Koh Pee Pee, an island (one of many peppered throughout the Andaman Sea) off the coast of Thailand.

Great scuba diving, great food and very nice people. It's getting more exposure, but you still feel isolated and "away from it all".

Aside from the flight, it is a relatively cheap vacation (fresh seafood everywhere, and cheap!). Perfect weather (in January) is free of charge, too.

That whole area is paradise, I plan to go back in the near future.

------------------

Can you feel that rhythm moving through your system?

Originally posted by back2basics-:

galerie04.jpg

galerie01.jpg

....ooo00(ahhhh- if only I could jump through a computer screen)00ooo.... cwm6.gif

------------------

~*~**~ Life is in the eye of the beholder. What you cherish and find precious in your life may not be the same for someone else, but it's YOUR vision!! Define it and hold on to it, for it's the ONLY thing that is uniquely yours. Remember that the REAL beauty of life is finding someone that shares your vision. ~**~*~

AIM MissIncognito13

the BVI's .. i'd rent a nice big sailboat and island hop for a while ... tote a inflatable around to get to and from the boat ... relax sleep under the stars or in teh cabin and let the water rock to me bed (if the rum didnt knock me out) ...

or

bali or somethign like that one of those crazy lil asian islands in the far east .. whats that one where the whole place is like on stilts ... those sick lil joints where anything goes ....

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com

Bora Bora is the place to go! Hotel Le Maitai Polynesia . . . TRUST ME!!

aeromaitai.JPG

Or from what a friend says . . . Bali is also a very exotic island!! AND it doesn't cost too much!

aston1.jpg

10.jpg

Wanna take me with you??

BlueAngel

------------------

“Self-image sets the boundaries of individual accomplishment." — Maxwell Maltz

boobielogo2.jpg

I forgot to say, what about Bermuda. I can attest it's VERY expensive as i am just booking a week for a wedding in June. But aparently a beutifull place.. pink beaches, blue sky. Pretty small but quiet a bit to do.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF