Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: I'm doing a research paper and I please need all of your input----->

Originally posted by anthonyp:

All you have to do is answer this simple question: Where and why do use exctasy? Please try to make it more than a few words. Thanks people

all you have to do is answer this simple question: how do the out-of-africa and multiregional human evolution models support/argue neanderthals' place in human ancestry? please try to make it 6 pages. thanks people

Originally posted by deanna11:

all you have to do is answer this simple question: how do the out-of-africa and multiregional human evolution models support/argue neanderthals' place in human ancestry? please try to make it 6 pages. thanks people

Are You having Anthropology major or something like it?

And do I detect trace of bitternes in this ungodly hour?

Originally posted by anthonyp:

All you have to do is answer this simple question: Where and why do use exctasy? Please try to make it more than a few words. Thanks people cwm29.gifcwm30.gif

I doubt anybody is going to take your questions seriously . . . especially when you ask them "WHERE".

cwm1.gif They'll probably never answer that. As for why? Well . . . why not! You only live once!

BlueAngel

------------------

“Self-image sets the boundaries of individual accomplishment." — Maxwell Maltz

boobielogo2.jpg

I actually sat here for a while and thought about the answer to this question, and it dawned on me that I have no real reason..I mean the reasons I have could be reasons for just going to a club and dancing sober...to have fun, to feel free, to feel good. It kinda makes me think twice about rolling again...wait, who am i kidding?!? Everything is intensified, your skin is like suede, everything feels like butter baby!

I'm silly today. I hope that helps.

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club

no, i hate anthropology. i can barely stand the current population, much less obsolete ones

LOL! I'm starting to suspect that Darwin's Theory of Evolution no longer applies to humans. Animal species are rewarded for superior genes and intelligence by reproduction, furthering the collective gene pool. The exact opposite occurs in the human species. Ugly idiots seem to be reproducing at a much higher rate.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

I will NOT tell you where....because "people" patrol this site and i'm not going to bust the places i consider home....why? Because its sooooo cool to feel like you are part of the music, its so cool to feel in love, its just experimentation....and i can't find any other good reasons to kill off my brain cells. cwm40.gif

Originally posted by bluestar:

I will NOT tell you where....because "people" patrol this site and i'm not going to bust the places i consider home....why? Because its sooooo cool to feel like you are part of the music, its so cool to feel in love, its just experimentation....and i can't find any other good reasons to kill off my brain cells. cwm40.gif

I'm not asking for a particular name of a club,just if you do it at parties,clubs,bars etc...

Everyone thanks you very much for your input,it will help a lot cwm30.gifcwm29.gif

As for the wise assses in here,no comment!!!!!

------------------

skanker.gif

I think alot of people do it because they are self destructive...maybe they are not aware of it, but i think that all of us who engage in extra cirricular activities such as drug usage knows what it does to your body...i don't know..

------------------

Slowly..slowly..act like you know me...

no, i hate anthropology. i can barely stand the current population, much less obsolete ones

why i can't stand them also: it is those damn unbearable, obsolete ones that gave rise to your existence.

cwm35.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

Originally posted by princezt:

I do it because I love the way it makes me FEEL the music and not just hear it.It also brings people together.I've met some of my coolest friends on E. Everyone always gets along.

As for where I do it..well clubs obviously,and parties sometimes. I really don't like doing it sitting at home,I don't think it serves any purpose. A couple of times I did at work(bartender)so I don't drink.

Hope this was of some help to you. Good luck on your research.

cwm32.gifcwm32.gif

NARC!!!!!!!!

-Scotty-

------------------

"To sEe YoU wHeN i WaKe Up, iS a GiFt I dIdN't ThInK cOuLd bE ReAl. To kNoW ThAt yOu FeEl tHe sAmE aS I dO, I iS a ThReE fOld uToPiAn DrEaM. YoU Do SoMeThInG tO mE tHaT i CaN"t eXpLaIn. So wOuLd i Be OuT oF LiNe iF i SaId i MiSs yOu...."QUOTE] scotty.jpg

AOL:DaFiRmPrEz

ThE PHaZoN....InJeCtInG SoNiC StImULuS iNtO a CrOwD Of ThOuSaNdS BeGgInG fOr, AnD rEcEiViNg, CoMmUnAL ReLeAsE.

Originally posted by princezt:

I do it because I love the way it makes me FEEL the music and not just hear it.It also brings people together.I've met some of my coolest friends on E. Everyone always gets along.

As for where I do it..well clubs obviously,and parties sometimes. I really don't like doing it sitting at home,I don't think it serves any purpose. A couple of times I did at work(bartender)so I don't drink.

I was about to give an answer like the one above but when I started to actually think about my answer I realized some things:

-In was into the music many years before I was even into the club scene

-I have always felt the music from the inside out, I don't just hear it while in a sober state

-I meet all kinds of people when I go out while in sober state

-I try to make the best of a situation while I am out and I don't feel I require anything to make an adjustment (ie: for those of you in Nassau with me knew how much I didn't want to be at Bahama Boom but saw me dancing like a maniac anyway and I wasn't even drunk)

If/when I do it I would have to say I do it because I WANT to do it...I want to have a different state of consciousness than I do on a regular day!!! Make any sense?!?!?!

cwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

1006.gif