Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was the first person YOU ever......

....met off this board! cwm4.gif

First person i met besides the freaks that got me into this board was this wannabe raver named nick....This kid thought he was the shit...i met him at twilo the first night sasha did not show up this year....which was january i believe...anyways...this kid thought he was bad with the chics...he thought he was the shit on glowsticks....im looking at this guy like damn this kid thinks hes good.....Well lemme tell you....that kid....is damn good and i guarantee hes the best sticker on the board....MR GLOWSTICKS...WHat up brothah!!!

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cmb1975:

HAHA! First person I met from the NY board....was you darlin'! At Countdown last month!!!

NO WAAY...i feel honored...btw...we got a lot of catchin up and chit chatin to do!

cwm9.gif

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif

well let me think back....omg it was you and ken....and stop makin my head big...big shout out to my boys exit2heaven and clubhead32....

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

"Out of the smog, into the fog, he walks in, hes ready for victory, he walks again by night, ruthlessly, meeting with the unknown-Jeru the Damaga

Matches-02.gifI'll spit fire on you

AOLIMER: glowsticks8

EMAIL: nickantivachis@netzero.net

Gee this is hard....

I believe it was Crystalmethod, blueangel, brandie, pfloyd, spoonyd, apotheosis and others too. It was at Limelight that much I remember. I believe Gatecrasher over the summer....

------------------

tigger10.gif I quit ~~~~~yea yea yea~~~~~ its all over now.

"Try to suceed without me" butflanim_e0.gif

I think Ally was the first.

I haven't seen her post here in a while.

I met Rebbeca07, CrystalmethodNY, Smokee, MissKitty, Glowgirl, Divalicious, UKxNJ2, and a bunch of others.

I talk to a bunch of you on IM, but haven't physically met yet.

Although I feel like I know all of you.

Maybe one of these days I'll make it to one of the ClubNYC Meetups.

Peace,

------------------

Darrell G.

haze

HazePromotions@Gateway.net

AOL IM HazeDG13

(201)381-6987

Thursdays - NV Lounge and Saci

Fridays -Sound Factory, EXIT and Chaos

Saturdays - The World and EXIT

Lightinggirl and Risa06, outside of Lucky Chengs back in Oct. We had a cig outside, and i went in and met a group of 40 peeps. Love everyone of you!

------------------

-----"I am Jack's Mental Disorder. -Ed Norton~Fight Club Trippintrance64sigcopy.jpgringcopy.jpg

AIM: fantom0680

A.RRiezgo@verizon.net <----- NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS!!!

the first person i met was mareluna. she gave me an extra ticket to oakey back in nov. then i met mikey(tyco) at twilo in dec for carl cox and he introduced me to a million peeps that night.

------------------

chickn4.gif

LET'S GO YANKEES!!!!!!!!

A ho don't make a housewife.

pappa's been smooth since the days of underoos!!!!

AOL J303J

blueangel, blckraven, apotheosis, myrlin, misskittie, j303j, jdogg, noiseboy, dzadza, ezdreamer, shadowchaser, nycedee, amalkav, artful...and I'm sure others!

Twilo last year, Pete Tong smile.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

Originally posted by j303j:

the first person i met was mareluna. she gave me an extra ticket to oakey back in nov. then i met mikey(tyco) at twilo in dec for carl cox and he introduced me to a million peeps that night.

I met Tyco, Apotheosis, Aztec, Trippintrnce, Vampie, King Pharoah and a pretty drunk BlueAngel at Cream just before going to Twilo for CC in Dec.

Took a cab over to Twilo, dont think i met you though that night. But then I also met a load of peeps.

------------------

"Get off of my bed, you fucking psycho!"

-Heathers

AOL IM: petrol01

Rose1722, Kitty19, Glowdancer, LBressler

ahh those nervous days of walking into a place thinking "I'm meeting people off the internet - what am i crazy?!?

------------------

Available for play, but not for stay.

New Mix CD available "5 HTP"

DJmikeDR@aol.com aim: DJmikeDR

sgbrooklyn and jammy......they kindly met me in midtown before the meetup at Lucky Cheungs last year.......and introduced me to a bunch of peeps.......thanks again girls.. smile.gif

Mikey

------------------

"I don't want a piece....I want the whole thing....." - Bob Barker

Hmmmm.... Let me see... It was the first Liquids meet-up on a Thursday and I believe the first one I found was Foodbark... Man, that was a cool kid! Whatever happened to him? Other peeps I met that night include Schwingep, CrystalmethodNY, JDogg, Divalicious, UKNJX2... SpoonyD was there in spirit... My buddies Loop Saviors were spinning that night; I had a blast!

The next night I saw Foodbark and Schwingep at Vinyl. It was the night of all those club raids last summer and Foodbark and some others came back to Divines for a raid-inspired house party!

Hugs!

BSG

(side-note: That weekend turned out to be one of my very most hardcore... After Vinyl got shut down we all went to Divines and partied til late Saturday afternoon. Angry at the man and determined to party my ass off I went home, changed and went to Limelight, closed Limelight and went to Factory, closed Factory and went for breakfast and then to Body & Soul from 4 til like 11pm... AHAHAHAHAHA!!! HARDCORE!!!!)

------------------

Music... is alllll about the groove. Can you feel the groove? Listen...

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

i will always remember me and deanna11 walking around at Hammerstein in november at the jokenfold show....

i look over to my left and who do i see waiving that light thing that says "club nyc" ?????

none other than the one, the only, trippintrance64 (i thought it was trippindance until january)

------------------

10-picture.jpg

underground will live forever baby,

we like roaches, never die, always livin'...

lets see... well i guess it would be trippintrance64 but i knew him before i even got on the board.. actually the bastard is responsible for me being so unproductive since november... YOU BASTARD hehe

------------------

veronica.jpg

"Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with."

PrncssVrnc---> AIM

JennEfer...she introduced it to me a little bit ago when we first started dating. She made me a fuckin addict...I mean I love her more than anything, but I'm on this thing all the damn time now. Ya know...

------------------

I have never known beauty like yours before...with eyes of the most perfect blue, and a form that speaks of poetry. And now here I hold you in my arms...

...and within that simple kiss did I know my heart. And opening my eyes, feeling the love that surged through my body, that made my heart pound and my head swim...I gave myself to you

I think the very first person was Rachel at SF. Then I met many ppl in the very first meet up in that mexican restaurant-I don´t remember the name. I remember blueangel, blcraven, mysteriousss, divalicious, Jammy, Jilly, artful, cosmicgirl, NFK, Filthyslag, Alpha and more..

------------------

amalkav@yahoo.com

I miss a lot of things in my life... but the most of all..... I miss NEW YORK!!!

unicornx1.gif

well divalicious and i were already friends but the first person i ever met was melissa - blueskygirl and rebecca07 at vinyl one night....then i met chrystalmethod and artful at limelight a couple of weeks later.....then my first meetup was at acme and i met a ton of people and it was all downhill from there!! ha ha, j/k.....i have to say i've met some of the most awesome people and i can't wait to meet more!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com