Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's got a hard knock life ?

ALthough I should be grateful for what I have- sometimes I wish I had an easier life.

I'm soo sick of working like a dog just like everybody else.

You ever feel like you have to do everything by yourself ?

....sometimes..I envy chickenheads who get money from men becuz I know they got it easier than me.

[This message has been edited by dolcemimi (edited 04-11-2001).]

Originally posted by dolcemimi:

ALthough I should be grateful for what I have- sometimes I wish I had an easier life.

I'm soo sick of working like a dog just like everybody else.

....sometimes..I envy chickenheads who get money from men becuz I know they got it easier than me.

yeah, i envy whores too. wish i could be one

Girl I know how you feel!!

Just think of how great you will feel when you finally move up-work less-have money and you did it all yourself!!

Thats what keeps me going.

I hear you though!! Chickenheads are a dime a dozen anyway cwm1.gif

------------------

As I dance I create my own language... with every beat of my heart is the music I will dance through life to.

thats life. remember, no one is going to do a damn thing for u. gotta do everything for yourself.

yea but when u work ur ass off and at the end of the week, u get that paycheck, DAMN IT FEELS GOOD!! u dont get anything for free in this world.

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Yep...Olga and I keep watching those damn shows about the lives of obnoxiously wealthy people on the Travel Channel. All these shows do is get us griping about not being born with a trust fund. Having to actually EARN our $ rather than being born with it is a huge inconvenience that cuts into our party schedule.

------------------

translucent_figure.gif

No, no no. If you take a look at this thread http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/027558.html , you'll see I outlined a couple rules:

Rule 1: Never get twisted over a chicken

Rule 2: Never let a chicken get the upper hand

and now, time for

Rule 3: Never envy a chicken

These hos have nothing. No friends, no life. They only feel good either when they are high off their latest rock, or when they are getting their ass ripped to shreads by some hood. Sure, they have no money (and you think no problems), cause they have no life. But they have problems you ain't heard of. Men buy them stuff like nails, hair, and clothes, but the clothes usually get sold for more drugs once they get kicked out by their man. They probably have the hiv, and their lifespan is that of a real chicken. Trust me, you don't want their sorry life.

All you ladies who hear this message: be yourself, independent and strong. Ignore the clucking you hear in the clubs.

All you chickens who hear this message: Stop clucking to other women about joining your ranks. You ain't got shit, and if you had half a brain left, you'd realize the more chickens there are, the less chance your sorry ass has of getting a man. And why are you on the internet on the first place? Get out there and sit on some eggs. Peace.

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

HAve it bad?????hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................

I would definitley say this has been a bad week.....

I cant even get into it, but I am FUCKED!!!!

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

"The Futures So Bright.......I Gotta Wear Shades"

Email: Andy_Zeee@hotmail.com

AIM: AztecNY

ladies...Andre is sooo right! Being a chicken head is NOT something to envy. One of my x friends was(is) a huge chicken head.. She gets money, nails, clothes, her hair done...BUT one thing she dose not get from anybody is RESPECT!!!! Being respected is so much more powerful then anything money can bye!!!

Mad props to all the hard working ladies, that get what they want, on their own!!!!

who gives a @#$%^& what kind life you have but cwm25.gif ... - the kind of death you'll have - is a whole different bawl of fruit. cwm19.gif -if that didnt make sence then i'm still high from yesterday cwm3.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

ArthurTwilo(Logo).jpg

AIM: ArthurBrooklyn

TëMA

I'd say this has been a pretty shitty week for me too... but I am leaving for Miami on Sunday so I'll sometime time next week to blow off some steam.

In response to the first post, the only reason I do everything myself is because I want things done fast and right, the first time. SOOOOO many people are sloppy and there aren't really that many dependable people.

Yeah, I guess sometimes we all think are lives suck...but remember there is always someone worse off...

I am feelin' this way this week...why? cause i managed to reproduce with THE BIGGEST LOSER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!

Anyway, keep your chin up guys...tomorrow is another day!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

there's always someone out there who has it worse than you so stop feeling sorry for yourself...i tell myself this whenever i start to mope....seriously, just be thankful that you have your health and are independent enough to take care of yourself....

oh, and those women don't have it easier than you b/c they don't have any self-respect.....jeez....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny with spring fever!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by cmb1975:

[b...

i managed to reproduce with THE BIGGEST LOSER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!

Sweetie he may be the biggest "LOSER" but you aren't and that out weighs loserness!!!

I know how you feel though b/c I have two by the biggest loser(o'k, second biggest loser) and they are my world!!

Good luck with everything and remember tommorrow is another day

princezt

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

I am who i am

Originally posted by princezt:

[b...

Sweetie he may be the biggest "LOSER" but you aren't and that out weighs loserness!!!

I know how you feel though b/c I have two by the biggest loser(o'k, second biggest loser) and they are my world!!

Good luck with everything and remember tommorrow is another day

princezt

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif

Thanks for the support hon!!! But I get by, I love my lil girl more than life itself, so I keep my chin up and keep on moving!

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Hey!

Cheer up.

Some days I feel like that too.

But then I go to Twilo and I'm good for about a week. But on a serious note,

hang in there and you'll feel better soon.

Life's got it's ups and it's downs.

Try to remember the ups..

cwm41.gif

------------------

peace, love, and double stacked zorros!!

cause i managed to reproduce with THE BIGGEST LOSER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!

Umm, I challenge that! I think I reproduced with the biggest loser on earth!! wink.gif

So now I'm into my 16th month without child support and 2 kids but, I never know how the next months rent is going to get paid but...it always does! You have to just keep plugging away, it all works out in the end.

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif

So you're sayin you are Isiah Rider baby's momma??

------------------

Talkin 'bout what we gon' be when we grow up/I said what you wanna be? She said alive/It made me think for a minute then looked in her eyes/I coulda died....

Originally posted by deanna11:

yeah, i envy whores too. wish i could be one

if we were really friends, i'd actually get away with, "wish?"

but since we're not, i will refrain from using that language.

cwm1.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

Originally posted by Unbound:

who gives a @#$%^& what kind life you have but cwm25.gif ... - the kind of death you'll have - is a whole different bawl of fruit. cwm19.gif -if that didnt make sence then i'm still high from yesterday cwm3.gifcwm32.gif

YES

YOU ARE STILL HIGH

BLESSINGS BE WITH YOU

Originally posted by cathyo:

Umm, I challenge that! I think I reproduced with the biggest loser on earth!! wink.gif

So now I'm into my 16th month without child support and 2 kids but, I never know how the next months rent is going to get paid but...it always does! You have to just keep plugging away, it all works out in the end.

OK...I think you win on that one!!! But I hear ya, everything works out in the end! Keep your head up, girl...

------------------

tinkerbell.gif

Originally posted by toastednut:

"all you ladies, who are independant, throw your hands up at meee"

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

I actually made a decision the other day. I am NEVER depending on anyone else in life! I'm not saying you can't, but, that way you won't be let down. I'm going to own my own house, make my own money, and only have sex with myself from now on! Well, the first two

cwm35.gif

------------------

cathysignature.jpgblossom002_60_16256.gif

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~ blossom.gif