Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD was unbelievable last night!

Originally posted by orchid21:

not as bad as in February. the place also cleared out about 5, so there was planty of space.

exactly....and his set was fucking amazing...he left the cheese home...and thank the lord...my prayers were answered when mr van dyk .....during his3rd and final encore, dropped my favorite song of all time.....FOR AN ANGEL....OMG!!!! For the record....that was definatly for me!!!!

------------------

Ravers don't stumble

and fall....

E2Hcopyfinal.jpg

we TRIP and ROLL..

AIM: XxFUEL1xX bongsmi.gif

Originally posted by manmademan:

Hmm was he really? was planning on coming .. but then got to hear abt a DMT bridge party, so went there instead ...

was twilo crowded yesterday?

not as bad as in February. the place also cleared out about 5, so there was planty of space.

------------------

GrowingSunFlower.gif

"Luna, thank you so much!"

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Unbelievable night.. He shocked me AGAIN with his ever-changing style.. He did really well, nice and hard, just the way I like it LOL..

uhm...please refrain from posting about your sexual escapades.

cwm1.gif

------------------

nessie1.jpg

"Nessie"

Originally posted by loch:

uhm...please refrain from posting about your sexual escapades.

cwm1.gif

Whats' wrong? You can't handle it? Too much sexual content for you little boy? I'm sorry, I didn't know this board was PG-13.. I'll try to control myself next time LMAO.. What a loser.....

Amazing NIGHT!!!

PVD definately kicked our asses, the crowd was good, even when it was packed, people were chill, no shoving and complaining,...VIP is always a good little break for a while, but he was relentless with the beats, almost NO cheese whatsoever, tight mixing, and 12 HOURS of Twilo, none of this 8:30 stuff..

What's up to everyone who came out - and all that sold out- YA SHOULDA CAME!!!!!!!!!!! (you blew it smile.gifcwm20.gif

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

dropped my favorite song of all time.....FOR AN ANGEL!

ok, when will PVD leave this shit at home? don't get me wrong, i love for an angel, another way, avenue, etc.. but come on! bring on the harder shit! like myrlin had asked for! wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by kitty19:

ok, when will PVD leave this shit at home? don't get me wrong, i love for an angel, another way, avenue, etc.. but come on! bring on the harder shit! like myrlin had asked for! wink.gif

sup girl? did you go? didnt' see you there...

he definetly left his usual set at home..

was lovin the techno and breaks he threw down

------------------

my stand on the sig controversy:

scream.gif

nopes my ass was stuck in Mass (i didn't mean to rhyme)!! frown.gif

glad to hear it was harder than usual, i was starting to give up on PVD.. i'll make sure i'm there the next time around.

and i missed meeting mysteriousss! oh shit knockers! girl make sure you come out to twilo again soon, i don't know when i'll be at SF next (since that place is your 2nd home). wink.gif

pfloyd, i'm sure i'll see you there the next time i go there, you twilo dork! wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

My only complaint is that I didn't dive to get that vinyl record "For an Angel" that he threw at the crowd. PVD was simply outstanding and those lazers pushed that night for me as one of the best I've had at Twilo. Those lazers were way better than the ones I saw at Tiesto (LL). Tuned me right up for some dirty dancing. UNBOUND- you were king- look forward to sharing dance floor space again soon.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

-Nietzsche

LOL.. kitty, I'm at Twilo once in a while.. More at SF of course smile.gif But I'm sure we'll meet one of these days.. I always go to meetups so if you show up, ask someone and they'll point me out smile.gif Or next time at PVD.. A lot of ppl said that they were pleasantly surprised by his set.. Hopefully you will be too!

Originally posted by bang_66_:

My only complaint is that I didn't dive to get that vinyl record "For an Angel" that he threw at the crowd. PVD was simply outstanding and those lazers pushed that night for me as one of the best I've had at Twilo. Those lazers were way better than the ones I saw at Tiesto (LL).

i still think gatecrasher's lasers are better. and at sandra collins, who can forget the screen with the computer animated trix bunny eating alphabet cereal composed of only 'K' and 'E.'

PVD was nuts. according to my watch he went to 10:00AM on the nuts. i briefly met Myrlin and in my hyper state asked him 'what happened to 10:30AM?' instead of thanking him. good job, wherever you are wizard-man.

kitty19: the last hour he spun was far from what you call 'cheese.' definitely a different vibe from february and like everyone said decent sized crowds after 5AM.

one cool thing about when PVD threw the 'for an angel' record into the crowd was he looked concerned about the big mass of people wrestling for it and looked down. also, anyone see when that guy hoisted this girl on his shoulders so PVD could sign a couple of albums? that was great.

cwm12.gif